Jefferson Co. Head Coach

TribeFan

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why Kisabeth would want to get back into that situation again. My opinion Hutchins would be the front runner because he is the home town boy. What about any assistant's from some the more successful programs in the area( Maryville, Fulton, DB or Oak Ridge) is there anybody that would be a strong candidate? Have they started taking applications yet?

Don Woods? Thats interesting. I wonder if he would seriusly accept the position or just throwing out his name to see if someone grabs. Redsmash you got anymore details about Woods?

I really do not know why he would want to leave a program that just went to the state championship game. I am like you Bud. I think he is looking for some controversy.

Kisabeth may want back in because his political career flopped. Why would Chuck King step down from a college program??? Don Woods, doubtful... Coach Hastings presently at Jeff a possibility, former head succesful, Hutchings would be a good choice, but they didn't choose him before, why now? Hopefully they will put someone in place soon so the boys can focus and move on. A lot of talent still there this year, a good opportunity for somone.

To have a name like jcpatriotfan you must not be very familiar with the football program because you spell Hutchins without a "G". I mean come on he played there for 4 years and coached there for 5 years. In my mind he is the obvious choice for the job, the patriots would be missing the boat if they pass on Hutchins this time. Don't get me wrong McMinn would be disappointed to lose him but no one can blame him for going home to coach his alma mater.

I know Hutchins, just a typo, saw it after I sent it. I know the program well, just can't type worth a crap.

I agree with you, I would like to see Hutchins back also. The boys I know like him and like to play for him, and he at least knows most of the Jr and Sr's there, and that would be a plus coming in, not having to learn who can do what, and who just blows smoke.