Knox West - Farragut

yallalreadyknow248

West has been playing good basketball all year, but they seem to come up just a few points short. Last time these teams met it went into overtime. West has been playing good, and Farragut has been somewhat inconsistent, but when they bring their A game, not many people can hang with them. Also though, when they don't show up with everything they have they still find a way to be in the game...should be a good game! The "duke crowd" might take west out of the game though!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno ya'll....Sevier Co. almost took it to Farragut, and with AB erupting for 34 last night (albeit against Heritage)....West has a shot

the odd thing is is that West is simply the strangest team in Class 3AAA in all of Tennessee

They can take Farragut to overtime, beat Bearden, but get blown out by Heritage and William Blount

I think they are strictly a momentum team

If they get hot, Farragut will lose

Plus Gibson will have a tough time against more athletic guards...

And whoever posted last, West is decent inside

They're no slouches in the post

they have 3 solid players -- it's their 4-8 guys that will determine this game

Farragut will win though if they just play smart, turnover-free bball

West has a pretty good inside game. I really think their guards, besides Bennet, can't shoot a lick. Bennet on the other hand is the best pull up jump shooter i have played agianst. I rank him up their with Fersner and Conner ( Central ). I think that the game will be decided by the inside game. West has great athletic ability and really crashes the boards. West with the upset.

Don't ever compare Farragut's student section to Duke. That is just shameful.

Duke by 15 over UNC

This game is going to be good. After seeing west play Farragut in a close game, I'm gonna say that they have alot more talent than i thought. They made shots when they needed them. I think it's going to close and Farragut must keep their intensity up the whole game. And as far as the crowed goes. The students have showed up to the last few games. The studen section at Farragut is now a factor that west will have to deal with.

West has a pretty good inside game.  I really think their guards, besides Bennet, can't shoot a lick.  Bennet on the other hand is the best pull up jump shooter i have played agianst.  I rank him up their with Fersner and Conner ( Central ). I think that the game will be decided by the inside game. West has  great athletic ability and really crashes the boards.  West with the upset. 

Don't ever compare Farragut's student section to Duke. That is just shameful.

Duke by 15 over UNC

come to the house against karns and you will know what we are talking about.... the crowd for the west game will be decent but when west plays farragut the game is always boring...........

Edited by STATEment04