Tony Fox

pennyplay6254

My team has played against Catholic twice this year, losing both times by 12 and around 30. In both games, I never saw any trash talking or lack of class from Tony Fox or the Catholic players. Yes he does shoot a lot and yes he does make a lot ofthose shots. I remember one time where he went right past me and scored and most guys will say something after they take somebody to the hole, but he went right back and got on defense. Maybe I'm missing something, but it's yet to be seen from these eyes. Catholic is a good team so everyone needs to back off and give them some respect. Good luck to the Irish.

Getting on here and bashing players is not very cool. I know I wouldn't be to happy if someone was on a POPULAR website talking bad about me. Im not talkin about you guys, just the other thread about this player.

I have to agree and think it would show class on the part of the mods to immediately remove any post that mentions a high school player's name in a negative way.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

My team has played against Catholic twice this year, losing both times by 12 and around 30. In both games, I never saw any trash talking or lack of class from Tony Fox or the Catholic players. Yes he does shoot a lot and yes he does make a lot ofthose shots. I remember one time where he went right past me and scored and most guys will say something after they take somebody to the hole, but he went right back and got on defense. Maybe I'm missing something, but it's yet to be seen from these eyes. Catholic is a good team so everyone needs to back off and give them some respect. Good luck to the Irish.

thanks pennyplay, its too bad other people talk bad about players like tony without knowing what they are talking about. u have actually played against him and know whats really going on, so thanks

Not that have I have anything against Fox, but I'm sick of seeing threads with people arguing over how good he is. I'm sure he is a good player, but he is no Tyler Smith or Jamont Gordon. Why don't we leave it at the fact that he is one of the best all-around players in the Knoxville area who has been a huge factor in his team winning as many games as they have. NO MORE THREADS ABOUT HIM PLEASE!