Nick Stidham

SBAwrestler135

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stidham will be one to reckon with come state tourmament time. He gets twice as good as his previous match everytime he steps on the mat. That means after 30 times on the mat this year, he is 2 to the 30th power better than he was at pre-season. That is 21,417,483,648 times better than November. Watch out Leen, Riddle and all those other DII wrestlers with championship aspirations.

botw,

are you going to the state duals? I'm going around 1:00 Friday if you need a ride. Email me at coachdelgado@houstonwrestling.org with a reply.

That is some good math there Coach Delgado. Nick is a good wrestler who I think will have a very good chance to be a bit of a dark horse at the state tournament this year. I am looking forward to seeing some of your boys go as well. He will appreciate what was said and I will be sure he hears it.

Coach House

SBA

Just a little tip from a fellow wrestler, well I guess I should practice what I preach. We got an agenda to keep up with this weekend, which includes slaying some wildcats, along with some trojans/bobcats/rebels.

dude, i don't post for a couple of days and you're stealing my schtick! saw bro last night and said the grand dragon wizard is doing fine. good to hear.

as for the topic of this thread, i'm just not that impressed but the young man might prove me wrong. ;)

haha well this is interesting... im glad to know that I, Nick Stidham that is, am getting so much attention. I appreciate almost everything yall are saying. Thanks Coach Delgado. I hope to do well this year at state but im not thinking about Jacob until i have to. Before i wrestle him ill have to win!!. It will be a pleasure wrestling someone with that kind of repuataion if the lineup is set that way. Good Luck to all.. and Sbawrestler135 is not Nick Stidham... in actuallity IAMNOTNICKSTIDHAM is the real sba wrestler 135.