State Duals What to expect

CHSCOACH

I just wanted to give all the fans a heads up of what to expect this year at the duals. Let me first of all welcome everyone to Clarksville. We are very proud to host the duals and every year we try to make things better. The seating has not changed. There is nothing I could do to help this situation. I would arrive early to get a good seat. I expect the stands to be full with loud cheering fans! Parking was brought up as a issue from last year. I do not think it was a lack of parking spaces but rather the walk to the front door that many people did not enjoy. So we have changed the entrance to the duals. The entrance will be in the lower parking lot, which is the first parking lot if you are coming from the Interstate. There will be signs directing you from there. This way you will be inside as you make your way to the gym. Also our second gym is now finished. Many teams enjoyed the warm up mats last year so we have set them up there. This will also serve as the weigh in area on Friday and Sat. Good luck to all the teams! Sharrock Cobb Clarksville Wrestling