Landers beat North Green for 2nd place.

HonestAbe

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he is right, nobody has enough talent to touch Unaka. Expect for the fact that the 4th ranked team from the other region beat Unaka twice. Harriman who isnt' even first in its District put it to em twice, yep if I didn't say it enough already twice this year. Unaka is a good team, but they don't need to talk about other regions like that when they havn't even put up a good show Vs. em.

Hey loco, Is Harriman in DISTRICT 2?....NO!!!! Read the ENTIRE post, then reply!!

Honestly, I think Cloudland is better than Unaka, I dont really know how they compare to other districs, but I was there and I personally saw the game and Cloudland went on a 16-2 run and a couple of really bad calls that could have pulled the game far from Unakas grip. Unaka kids are way to early to be on here talking like they have already went to the boro and earned their respect. If Unaka fans want to compare numbers, i have a few to crunch..............at Cosby, Unaka falls by around 15......at Unaka, rangers pull through by 1............thats a 14 point spread from when you take Unaka away from Unaka. IF Unaka does play better at home than on the road, theres not of room from them to mess around since they only won by 1 in ot against Cloudland at Unaka, that means they will have to be just as good at Cloudland and Cloudland not play as good at home, NONE OF THAT MAKES SENSE SO WHAT IM SAYING IS Cloudland HAS THE UPPERHAND AND WILL BEAT Unaka BY 14.

Unaka fans- dont be talking on a Cloudland and north green thread when its not about the game. start a new one. And yes robbie really can jump, he just dont like to dunk it, but just wait till tues. Might just get a first class seat.

GOOD JOB LANDERS FOR PLOWING NORTH GREEN!

Tolley Dunks Donuts ... thats about all he dunks. The Rangers will beat you tuesday, the next time and the time after that. There is no one with enough talent to even touch Unaka in district 2, so i dont know what penny playaz talkin about.

Outlaw, you beat us so bad at your place, no way we can beat you at our gym. (I beleave you beat us by 1 in OT)