Region 7

yourworstnightmare

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok here's my view on the 160 pound weight class since i've wrestled minwell evins the NW guy and the Sycamore guy.

1.Minwell

2.Evins

3.Sycamore

4.NW maybe

the match between minwell and evins was close earlier this year it came down to points and both are very long and tall so its pretty even, the sycamore guy lost to evins on points but he is extremely strong and is a relatively new wrestler (this is his 2nd year i think) so he has had lots of time to improve. the NW kid wont be able to match up against to the strength of sycamore or the length of minwell and evins dont get me wrong he is a good wresltler but i just dont think he'll be able to match up because he is so short. good luck to all the wrestlers tomorrow and saturday.

i wrestled mollman and was up 10-2 his only two points came off my locking hands and me having an illegal hold. i ended up losing but i was beating this guy soundly and i got in a bad spot and he wore me down with a tomahawk and ended up sticking me. minwell kills me i honestly think mollman will not beat minwell its gonna be either minwell and evins or minwell and sycamore's guy. needless to say i still think mollman will end up going to the state tourney in chattanooga.

Edited by MatWizard87