Cloudland upsets Unaka

MiNDGaMeZ43

Cloudland pulled of a big upset tonight downing Unaka by 4 Unaka had a 15 point lead with 3 minutes to go in the 3rd and from then on Cloudland just turned the whole game around.Until Unaka's post players step up they arent gonna be making it out of the districts #50 and #55 killed Unaka tonight both players played

terrable inside blowing layups,walking,not catching the ball,if Unaka is gonna have a good team then there 2 6;5 and 6;6 post players are gonna have to start playing.

Chambers from Unaka had a good game scores table said he ended up with like 14 points 11 assists and 8 or 9 rebounds.The MCcann kid had a good game as well

PG #14 made some bad decisions a couple of times taking some bad shots and making some bad passes but made some a clutch 3 to cut it to 3 at the end but had to foul and the Cook kid from Cloudland made 1 to put them up by 4 with 6 seconds remaning in the game and Unaka came down and missed a 3 pointer and Cloudland wins the basketball game but it should be a better game if they end up meeting again in districts.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloudland shared the conference title with Unaka the past two years. They have beaten Unaka at least one time per year the past 3 years. We lost in overtime at Unaka this year in a game we could have won. I wouldn't call this game an upset. These two teams are very equal. Congratulations to Unaka on the conference title this year and good luck to both teams in tournament play.

Edited by kilt

sportsfan, who cares about the conference title? the big games are on down the road, and if i have my story staight, we dont have to beat Unaka at Unaka, just at milligan, just like last year. Ive got a question, who was the Dristric champs last year? I thought so, enough said. Way to go Landers, finaly showing them creekers how to play ball, kinda gettin tired of hearing them talk about how great they are. Play to your potencial and the road to the boro, will be the road home. Oh yeah, Cloudlands starting 5 has way more talent than Unaka has by far, uanka does have a better bench, i give you that.

The paper has McCann with 14 and Chambers with 11 - Post play hurt the Rangers and forced shots in the 4th with a lead that lead to turnovers that the Landers capitalized on didn't help either.

Still was an exciting game to watch - Tolley had a great game inside. Should be interesting down the road. Good Luck Rangers Down the Road!