Hickman Co. vs. Lewis Co.

I know one thing, Hickman Co has the most idiotic police men in the world.

i agree, they took my "pimp cane" i was there all of 30 seconds and i was causing trouble, i just hope the kickman co. police read this, b/c they are the most retarded group of human beings on god's green earth, they even though we brought guns, how stupid is that, i think they were just afraid that us 10 Lewis Co. boys could kick all of Hickman Co. boys #### and you can take that to tha bank

Edited by sadatay

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I take this loss as a slap in the D I C K . That was terrible,

our crowd was even quiet. I guess we just need to go home and cry since we lost to and Underated 3-A team.

Yea, you know what ? Ya'll are still dumb , we are still better.I dont care what the score was, you just can't take this something from us, Know what that is?? OUR PRide , we will fight you till the end!! We we're some soldiers last night, The Gynasium was against us and we still kept fighting. I had the picture of World War II during this game. I am so ready for the Tournament! We now have something to prove.

I do have something to say for Ya'll, You SHould be Rated ! And with that we took everything you gave us on the chin. I am proud of our boys , even though we lost , we are still a 20 win team! Better than we have had in a while. All I say to Lawrence County is, Bring that **** on! Oh yes we are Still HERE

BobbyBrewer11....Who are you?? I'm glad your a Lewis County fan b/c I bet you make alot of other teams VERY mad. LoL....which I find kind of funny. Maybe the game against Lawrence County will be alot different, I'm sure Coach Johnson will have the team ready to go. If I was Coach Johnson I would make them practice a little longer and make them run a little more Monday so they will quit gettin tired and givin up at the end of the game. I would also like to congratulate the Raiders on a great season. I look forward to playing Cheatham County in football b/c I hate them. :P GO PANTHERS!!!!

And yalls Carmello wanna be is not as good as yall think he is. And how good he thinks that he is. I could beat him.

I'm pretty sure your Carmello wanna be has got the award won.Tell him i said nice headband next time you see him. I bet the cops will get called on me for a Lewis County person tellin a Hickman County person somethin.

I agree, both teams and "carmello wannabe's" played hard. There's no need to be trashing anybody except the Hickman Co cops. I don't know who was dogging Jeff earlier but he's never been a guy to go around saying that he's good. He'd rather have 10 boards and 4 points in a win than 20 and 20 in a loss. He's a team player just like all of our guys and they don't think that they're better than everybody. Am I the only person that noticed this or is Dotson a wannabe Ashton Kutcher, I kept waiting for him to yell at somebody you just got punked. As Boner said when we left the gym "We'll get ya'll in tennis." :) :)

First let's get the whole "Oh cops from HC were at the game cuz they we're scared of us...blah,blah,blah" over. That's stupid. There're always cops at the games, not only b/c in this day of time the world is stupid and retarded and retarded people shoot each other and what not, but they're fans of the teams. I've been to some of the football games there in LC and there's always lots of cops there. So what, someone from the opposing team scaring you? No, they're there to watch the game just like everyone else there. But yes, there was a rumor going around about some guy named Newm.... was going to be there and he likes to shoot people for fun or whatever. That came from a Lewis County guy himself. And by the way, if you have to shoot someone for fun YOU ARE STUPID and if you are going to carry a gun period in case you might run into trouble then YOU ARE JUST PLAN SCARED!

But anyways, about the game. Both teams played hard the whole game. What more could you ask for? It was an awesome game to watch and I do believe everyone was into. (Which is prob. an understatement.) I agree both teams are good, probably the best in both of their districts. So congrats to both teams...who cares who won b/c you all proved yourselves fighting so hard in a close game.

And if people should be embarassed if they lose to a Hickman Co. team...then I guess there were a lot of embarassed softball teams cuz HC softball RULES!!!!

Edited by LadyDawg11