The Rest of Warren County's Season

truckstop

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW....im surprised reese is still on the team....that kid should come somewhere with a good coach and a team with only a bright future ahead for the next 3 years.....like Siegel :justwrestle:

Reese is a senior. B) Chris Turner is the new coach. Someone correct if this wrong. I believe he played 1 year @ College of Charleston before transferring to Tennessee Tech. Heard he was a pretty good player, was JV and asst. coach from a successful program @ some high school in Georgia before taking Warren job. GOOD LUCK to Turner and the rest of the PIONEERS, they will be contenders very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

WC Pioneers, "financial contributor", you know too much not to be associated somehow, but you're probably right, everybody that donates has the right to hire and fire coaches in every sport. Same ole Warren County, politics,politics,politics. Still, money-bags, I would just love to hear how you fix and maintain a sports program and be successful, since you do know everything. Maybe if you dip into your 1970s playbook, you can create a formula and give to the coaches. I mean, isn't that how they did it. Look people, the times have changed as have the athletes. You can't break a ruler over the hand or paddle them, there will be lawsuits. Some people still live in the 60, 70 and 80s. Wake up, it's the 21st century, retire, or quit. Are you mad because you didn't get your moneys worth? Get a life. Over and out!!!!!!

Also, I hope the boys will look at themselves and ask if they really wanted to play basketball, there are some who do and there are some that need to be jerked off the floor, getting beat by DeKalb Co. is an embarassment. Have some pride and destroy Coffee Co and upset Riverdale, they are going to take you lightly after the spankings they have given you.

Edited by hoop20

DTDTDTDTDTDTDTDT (DRUM ROLL) DTDTDTDTDTDTDTDTDT

THE VOICE OF THE PIONEERS

.....P

..P....L

A........A

..E....U

.....S

A ROUND OF APPLAUSE, GET IT!!!

ANYWAY, THERE NEEDS TO BE CHANGES MADE. BUT DON'T STOP AT THE ASSISTANT COACH AS WCPIONEERS SUGGESTED. FIRE EVERYBODY. WE JUST GOT BEAT BY DEKALB. YES, DEKALB, FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN LIVING IN CAVES. AS IF SPARTA ENDING THEIR LOSING STREAK WASN'T ENOUGH, WE GOT BEAT BY SMITHVILLE. WILL THE SUFFERING NEVER END? WHAT CAN BE DONE? NOW COFFEE BLOWS US OUT AFTER WE BEAT THEM BY 20+. WHAT'S HAPPENING? FIX IT PLEASE.

OH NO, THE SHIP'S GOING DOWN!! BLUB, BLUB... WHO WILL GO DOWN WITH IT? BLUB, BLUB..... WHO SHOULD GO DOWN WITH IT..... BLUB, BLUB, BLU...............

Southpaw, I know who you are.

Thanks for your support. ;)

interesting... especially since i just recently deduced who you are before it was confirmed here... we've never met, yet you know me?... as far as the support comment i assume that was sarcasm... i have no reason to support or antagonize anyone here for that matter... just expressing my views... sorry if it touched a nerve... but then, you did ask...

All i have to say is WOW. You people in Warren Co. really love and care about yalls basketball! Yall arent makin comments yall are wrighting freakin novels! But as for the rest of the season is concerned.....I hate to say it but your best luck would be to hope they have a better year next year b/c i expect Riverdale to DEMOLISH them on Tuesday night in White Co. to end their season.

MMMMMMMMM.... THE VOICE cOnFUsEd..... Hoop20 BeEn NEgatIVe alL SEAsoN, nOW saYINg lET the ARTiST woRK. PleASE EXplaiN HoOp, Me NO UnDErstANd.

WOW, THAT'S ANNOYING I HAD TO STOP. DO YOU THINK THE ARTIST IS IN PLACE OR WHAT? I THOUGHT YOU WERE REALLY DOWN ON THE COACHES ALREADY IN PLACE. JUST WONDERING.

DOES ANYONE THINK THE PIONEERS HAVE A CHANCE TUESDAY?

I JUST HOPE SOMETHING CAN BE DONE, MAYBE THE BASEBALL TEAM WILL BE PRETTY GOOD. AFTER THIS FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL SEASON, I NEED TO SEE SOME WINNING.

MAYBE THE GIRLS CAN GO ON A RUN.

MAYBE TYLER SMITH WILL TRANSFER THE SAME DAY BEN SNEED, JOHN GRIBBLE, KEITH RAMSEY, AND BRANDON WRIGHT DO.

MAYBE ROY WILLIAMS WILL GET TIRED OF COACHING AT THE DEAN DOME AND DECIDE HE SHOULD SPEND SOME TIME IN CHARLIE DALTON GYM.

YEAH RIGHT. WILL NEXT YEAR JUST BE A REPEAT? WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK?

I apologize for the previous post by this username. There were comments from a frustrated student and friend of former players that have no place on a public forum such as this. Young people understand that not everything that is discussed in the home needs to be aired out in the public. I apologize if any of my comments made at home with my son hurt anyone. Frustration should not lead to the firing of anyone. We will continue to trust those in the appropriate positions to make those decisions. I do believe in having an opinion but standing by it like a man with your name behind it. I am not forcing my son to state his name but hope that he will find a time to apologize to the appropriate people in person.

Again My Apologizes for any problems created