East Tn player of the week

bigeaglefan

I have a news flash for posters on this thread. This week is one half over basketball wise, so dont ya think its a little premature to be picking the player of the week? Might wanna let em play their next game then crow on sunday.......

SHE ONLY NEEDS ONE GAME THIS WEEK. SHES THE BEST POINT GUARD IN THE STATE . CROW CROW CROW! SHE HAS THE HEART TO WIN. THATS WHAT MAKES CHAMPIONS. :justwrestle:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RON:

with your signature smile and all caps posts, who could ever take you seriously.

Ensor is good but not the best point guard in the state. She is the best in Carter County this year, I will give you that!!

have you ever seen her play? she is great. when i went to see eliazbethton play i didn't see anyone on the team that could keep up with her. thats what i see. :) I HOPE TO SEE BOTH THESE SCHOOLS BRING HOME SOME KIND OF CHAMPIONSHIP GOOD LUCK TO BOTH SCHOOLS. :)

Ron, I agree she is a great player, but to say she is the best in the state is a stretch. The point guard from Heritage is only a sophomore but she is major league, as is Laura Hall from Oliver Springs. Ensor and Headley are the best point guards in Northeast Tn unless you include Courtney Watkins as a point guard in which case she would warrant consideration. I admire your loyalty to your team. Unaka has a chance to get to the Boro. THe cyclones have a harder road to the Boro.

Ron, I agree she is a great player, but to say she is the best in the state is a stretch. The point guard from Heritage is only a sophomore but she is major league, as is Laura Hall from Oliver Springs. Ensor and Headley are the best point guards in Northeast Tn unless you include Courtney Watkins as a point guard in which case she would warrant consideration. I admire your loyalty to your team. Unaka has a chance to get to the Boro. THe cyclones have a harder road to the Boro.

good post. you might be right ,but i think shes great . i hope my daughter can take lessons from her an be as good as her someday. shes a freshman an gets a little playing time. its going to be hard for her to try an fill the shoes of our point guards.but shes got the heart an will to help her teammates out. GOOD LUCK LADY RANGERS!!!!1 :D