BA goes down

liljon

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good post lil jon, but its not like its completely obvious or anything that you play for Lausanne, or are one of their fans.

i will say that it was a great game. and that this must be a surprise to the entire state especially since something like 95% of the people who voted for this game in the "Big Ones" section picked BA.

Edited by adrn85

you're right, BA didnt get it done when it mattered most. they had too many turnovers in the final minutes, and a dumb goaltending by brandon wright, and clutch free throws for Lausanne were able to seal the deal. if it weren't for Brentwoods first quarter lead Lausanne probably would have had a much bigger margin of victory because Lausanne won the three other quarters by more than 3 points(i think) each time.

Being only a few BA fans there and no Lausane fan would say this the officiating was the most biased I have ever seen. BA was unable to do anything without a whistle. More fouls away from the ball, traveling, and GOAL TENDING!( B. Wright against Johhny West????) I sat next to Briarcrest coaches who said before the game BA would not get a call and later remarked how blatent the officals were making it. Lausane does have some good players and it was a nice game but they will not get those calls at Lipscomb. The ride home wasn't as long as I'm sure yours were last March.

Unfortunately, this happens a lot. It is very difficult to sit through a game and watch the referees decide the outcome. Fans go to see the players, not the refs. However, the players have to just win the game out right and assure themselves of never letting the refs decide the came when it is close. I have been to several games in which clearly the calls were lopsided, and I am not sure what the refs motivation was. Hard to take, but it comes with playing sports at the high school, college and even pro level (although to a lesser degree).

hey Brentwood, got a little message for you. welcome to memphis. the refs call every game like that. yeah they might have called more fouls on Brentwood(which was obvious by the team number of fouls), but the refs wouldnt dare call a foul on brandon wright in that game. but once again welcome to memphis, because thats how the officiating just is.

hey Brentwood, got a little message for you. welcome to memphis. the refs call every game like that. yeah they might have called more fouls on Brentwood(which was obvious by the team number of fouls), but the refs wouldnt dare call a foul on brandon wright in that game. but once again welcome to memphis, because thats how the officiating just is.

SO, you're admitting that the Memphis ref's do a shoddy job and can't call a game right?? And the shocking things is, YOU'RE PROUD OF IT.