Creekercalhoun

MountainFan

Creeker, All the Lowlander up here in nose bleed country are wondering where you been since the Unaka and Cloudland game. Not a single post about this game. Before Feb 11th, we heard from you daily about how bad we were going to get beat. Someone told me you had went into a deep depression and your Doctor told you that the only cure was a good mess of RM Ramps, but it will be about two month before you can dig any. Please let us know if you are OK

PS; The Jones Twins and the King send's their love :P:D:):)

Edited by MountainFan

Ohh sorry Landers i have been sobbing ever since that lost to Cloudland ever since

(lol)JK didnt really lose any sleep over it heck everyone gets lucky every once in a while but oh well!How has your guys victory party up there i'm pretty sure you guys had a good ol fashioned square dancing party up there with all the other Lander fans.But I'm glad you guys won you played a good game down the stretch

and Unaka made some big mistakes you earned it but we felt pretty good the next day since we are now 7 time conference champs and we are the #1 seed going into the districts.So the way we you gotta look at it is like this the Unaka and Cloudland series is tied at 1-1 districts are comming up and we hope to be seeing you guys real soon.Go head and enjoy your win landers because its over come districts.