District 7A

muffin

Clay getting first and everybody else have to fight for second...thats real good...they get 4th last year and still have the same players that played last year...RBS got 2nd last year...and still have about the same players that they had last year...Plus RBS probally has the best pitchers in the district in marcus hudson...and an underrated pitcher in jay mason...and Clay Co. for some reason picks themselves to win everything about...last year they picked themselves to be up there with monterey and that happened didnt it...lol...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LET ME SAY IT FOR THE SECOND TIME SWANSON AND RBSDAWGS. I AM BY NO MEANS SAYING THAT CLAY CO. WILL GET 1ST. IF YOU WILL LOOK AT MY FIRST POST I SAID THAT IF THEY WOULD DO AWAY WITH THOSE AWFUL BLACK UNI THEY WEAR THEN THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO GIVE THEM 1RST PLACE. I'M NOT FROM OR FOR CLAY CO. JUST TRYING TO BE FUNNY AND YOU TWO HAVE TO SCREW IT UP AND JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS. EASE UP A LITTLE, TAKE A LOAD OFF AND HAVE SOME FUN, ITS THE WEEKEND!!!!

Coach Looper is an outstanding coach and even a better person. I always enjoyed coaching against him and the fine teams he had in Monterey. I appreciate the compliments from jimbob and gooday but I haven't coached at RBS in 2 years, however I know this group of young men and you won't find a better group anywhere. Losing Heady is a big loss for the Bulldogs, both as a player and a leader. But knowing the fight in the rest of guys I am sure they will battle and make a run for the district title. I think that Coach Swoner will do a great job with them. Good luck to all the teams in District 7A but I will be rooting for the red and grey(but not when they are playing the Falcons) hahahahaha :):P:)

Edited by Bulldog23

let me start by saying this district will be won by the team that wants it the most.there are four very good teams, and you know who you are, but i think you have to give monterey the edge for right now. just because of coach looper, he is a very smart coach. he found out what rbs weakness was last year, in the tournament.but saying that i think rbs will be ready this year,it will be tough with out matt heady, but we have enough leadership on this team to survive.with marcus hudson and jay mason as captain,the leadership will there. we have a good core of seniors. it will be my job to make sure that they play up to there potential. it will be a interesting district this year. thats why you play the game. COACH SWONER

Swanson you'll see me on 1st base this year. I played receiver in football, i believe I cracked back on you one time, cause you got up yellin at your corner. Anway, about the Uni's, yeah they was ugly, we posed to be gettin some new ones this year, maybe they'll fit your needs. We can be good if we learn to hit the ball, we should fair decent in the district. RBS will be good, no one can count Monterey out, and hopefully we'll be in the mix, hopefully....

Swanson you'll see me on 1st base this year. I played receiver in football, i believe I cracked back on you one time, cause you got up yellin at your corner. Anway, about the Uni's, yeah they was ugly, we posed to be gettin some new ones this year, maybe they'll fit your needs. We can be good if we learn to hit the ball, we should fair decent in the district. RBS will be good, no one can count Monterey out, and hopefully we'll be in the mix, hopefully....

Hey "C"! How are things in C-town?