District 4-AAA

yallalreadyknow248

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill, I was disappointed that you would not be knowledgable enough to put Bearden and S Doyle in the Region. That is impossible since they play in the 2nd round of the District if S Doyle gets by Heritage. Next, Gov Man, I'll take Bearden over S Doyle for a coke. Have you and FatJoe been hanging out, or have you just taken up taking mental destabilizers.

For what it is worth this is how I see this District playing out.

Sevier Co. over West

South Doyle over Heritiage

W.B. over S.C.

Bearden over S.D.

Maryville over W.B. in a game closer than expected.

Bearden over Farragut because I don't think Farragut can beat Bearden for a fourth time and Bearden is playing well. Just ask Jeff. C0.!

Bearden over Maryville in a slight up set.

For what it is worth this is how I see this District playing out.

Sevier Co. over West

South Doyle over Heritiage

W.B. over S.C.

Bearden over S.D.

Maryville over W.B. in a game closer than expected.

Bearden over Farragut because I don't think Farragut can beat Bearden for a fourth time and Bearden is playing well. Just ask Jeff. C0.!

Bearden over Maryville in a slight up set.

Good pick Redrage! Bearden is playing extremely well and Maryville and Farragut NEVER will sweep Bearden in the same season. It has never happened and, in my opinion, it never will. Just a thought.....

As much as I hate Farragut, this is still how i see the tournament coming out.

Bearden vs. Heritage- Bearden by 20, unless Blevins pulls a William Blount.

William Blount vs. West- depends which one of these teams shows up. I'm goin with William Blount by 3

Semifinals

Bearden vs. Farragut- It hard for any team to beat another, not only their rivals, 4 times, 3 times on their rivals court, so.......... im goin Farragut by two w/ a last second shot by huckins

William Blount vs. Maryville-If Billy Blount starts hittin from the outside could be interesting. doubt it though. Tipton and Gaskin go off for twenty each in a 10 pt. win.

Consolation

Bearden vs. William Blount-Coach Baumann gets payback with a 5 pt win at Bearden

Championship

Farragut vs. Maryville

The most talented team vs. the best duo. I think Tipton goes cold, and Gaskin gets 20, but not enough when Gibson, Torrence, Hunter, Bosse, and Huckins all reach double figures and win by 5

As much as I hate Farragut, this is still how i see the tournament coming out.

Bearden vs. Heritage- Bearden by 20, unless Blevins pulls a William Blount.

William Blount vs. West- depends which one of these teams shows up. I'm goin with William Blount by 3

Semifinals

Bearden vs. Farragut- It hard for any team to beat another, not only their rivals, 4 times, 3 times on their rivals court, so.......... im goin Farragut by two w/ a last second shot by huckins

William Blount vs. Maryville-If Billy Blount starts hittin from the outside could be interesting. doubt it though. Tipton and Gaskin go off for twenty each in a 10 pt. win.

Consolation

Bearden vs. William Blount-Coach Baumann gets payback with a 5 pt win at Bearden

Championship

Farragut vs. Maryville

The most talented team vs. the best duo. I think Tipton goes cold, and Gaskin gets 20, but not enough when Gibson, Torrence, Hunter, Bosse, and Huckins all reach double figures and win by 5

A last second shot by huckins, Now that would be a great game! I know maryville is playing good right now and have the best duo, but i think farragut has more overall talent. And yes, they will show up to play.

I'm with Smalltown. Bearden over Farragut by double figures. Maryville over WB by 12. Consolation has Farragut by 9. Championship has Bearden over Maryville by 3.

I would not pick WB vs Maryville tonight;however, knowing Baumann they will probably have a little something tricky for Maryville as they always do in the postseason where the Govs have won their last 2 vs the Rebels. If they rebound, they have got a chance. If they win, it will be a classic upset.

BY THE WAY, WHERE ARE THE KEES??????

Maybe they could lend their shooting shirts (which read,"IT'S TIME") to someone who has advanced to the Region.

5) WEST plays 8) SEVIER CO.

6) South Doyle plays 7) Heritage

Winner of West/Sev County plays 4)William Blount

Winner of S Doyle/Heritage plays 3) Bearden

Winner of WB game plays 1)Maryville

Winner of Beard game plays 2) Farragut

Predictions

West beats Sev County

S Doyle beats Heritage

WB beats West

Bearden beats S Doyle

Maryville beats WB

Bearden beats Farragut

Consolation....Farragut beats WB

Championship...Bearden beats Maryville

Seeds for Region 1)Bearden 2) Maryville 3)Farragut 4) WB

Not a bad prediction, was it Gov Man? Especially for one of the most moronic posters on the site.