jacie slagle

whbball21

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is true, and maybe I was wrong about the transfer affecting her future after high school. I guess she has put herself in a good situation to be a finalist for Ms. Basketball in her division. The only problem is she is averaging 30+ a game and has gotten really close to scoring 40 a couple of times, but her team is not winning. If they start winning games she could really make a name for herself.

Miss Basketballs should come from teams that play somebody. The level of competition that she plays against is horrible. Her team is not good either. She's a very good player, but shooting 30 times to score 30 points should not get her a Miss Basketball nomination.

Good luck to her though. I hope she gets an opportunity to play college ball somewhere if that's what she wants.

Yes, Jacie Slagle is a very good basketball player. I think she could play for a college team if she works hard enough. I have been to a few games this year and it seems the Lady Patriots are coming together more each game.It seems that when they all play as a team, good things start to happen for them. With time i think they will start to bond more and Jacie wont "have to do everything herself". Good Luck Lady Patriots and keep it up.

Yes, Jacie Slagle is a very good basketball player. I think she could play for a college team if she works hard enough. I have been to a few games this year and it seems the Lady Patriots are coming together more each game.It seems that when they all play as a team, good things start to happen for them. With time i think they will start to bond more and Jacie wont "have to do everything herself". Good Luck Lady Patriots and keep it up.

825480929[/snapback]

No offense to anyone but Jacie will have to carry pretty much the load of the team on her back... in order to win... Their district is pretty much even in the top 4 or 5 teams, however, it is still a relatively weak district... Based on tournament play from last year.....

I wish them the very best.... But Jacie will have to carry the team on her shoulders....

Edited by Sportster

No offense to anyone but Jacie will have to carry pretty much the load of the team on her back... in order to win...    Their district is pretty much even in the top 4 or 5 teams, however, it is still a relatively weak district...  Based on tournament play from last year.....

I wish them the very best.... But Jacie will have to carry the team on her shoulders....

825481048[/snapback]

So....No ones going to step it up off of their team and help her out? That sounds kind of selfish of their players. I dont see how they could put all that pressure on her,even though it looks as though they are doing just that.Maybe someone will step up and help her out!

So....No ones going to step it up off of their team and help her out? That sounds kind of selfish of their players. I dont see how they could put all that pressure on her,even though it looks as though they are doing just that.Maybe someone will step up and help her out!

825483113[/snapback]

IT APPEARS THAT WAY>>>>

From watching her at White House a couple of times a year I would say that she does not always allow her teammates the opportunity to help.  Some might refer to her as a "black hole," once she gets the ball it never comes back.

825483951[/snapback]

She's probably at the right school then..... not alot of help for her.....

Probably a one girl show......

Edited by Sportster

She's probably at the right school then.....  not alot of help for her.....

Probably a one girl show......

825484302[/snapback]

I saw Heritage play the other day. "The Black Hole" is an accurate assessment of

her. I did see a lot of hustle from the others on the team. Apparently this is a very young team with a couple of soph and freshman. They even started an eight grader. Maybe people like Sportster should actually attend a game before they start downing such a young team.

Poor girl! I wonder if her ears are still burning from all the '' praise '' you

have been giving out. You girls would be having a fit if this was your daughter

someone was abusing.

You know nothing about her or the situation with her team. Even if you

do, she does not deserve this. I hope she plays one of your girls one day and scores 30.......