Devils destroy Cyclones by 21

TheIceMan

Unicoi seized control of the game from the outset and absolutely destroyed Elizabethton. Elizabethton's players were intimidated. Fisher outcoached Wilson.

A new menu item at the concession stand.......cyclone turnovers. Guess who did the pressing this time.....the Devils. This was a mismatch from the get go. No way to sugar coat it. Cyclones limp into tommorrow nights likely beating by Tennessee High having lost three of their last five games...............what gives in cycloneland??

yes ucdaddy was right. I had insider information. I know the Cyclowns don't work hard. They are out of shape. They are mentally and physically weak.

Unicoi works very hard. Unicoi is in very good shape. Unicoi is mentally and physically strong.

My, my....makes me look like a "genious (sic)"

I was at the game and my matchups were almost perfect, except I actually gave Elizabethton too much credit:

Point guard -- MISMATCH in favor of UC #33

2 guard -- EDGE to UC

3 guard -- HUGE, GIGANTIC MISMATCH in favor of UC #12

4 forward -- EDGE TO UC; #40 OUTPLAYED #23

5 center -- HUGE MISMATCH in favor of UC #20....She dominated your raw green kid

Add it up and Elizabethton had NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER>.......