Here's to you Pugs

TopDawg

Pugs I think it's wrath not rath...

I am glad to see that you have positive things to say about the team, but I am still shocked that you would place burden on them by comparing them to teams of the 90's. I don't see how that would help them.

Oh and you left one out, L. Armstrong. If you were at the game last night at Greenback, and I know you were, you saw him providing great help on defense, getting steals, and making the most "heads-up" play of the season by tipping a loose ball to Welch and then running the court for the layup. Louis is also one of the most improved players this season.

Well, everyone is 0-0 now. Records don't matter anymore, it is put-up or shut-up time.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pugs, note on Casey Byrd. Dominaed in middle school, unstoppable force, had about 20 a game. Freshman year, has surgery replacing a tendon in his ankle from his wrist. Last year, spring practice game for football gets hit and tears his ACL. I don't think he is the most improved, just getting back into his game. And yeah I probably do need to work on my jumper haha. Another note, Louis and Devin did have a nice play last night.

Let me see, taking an Oneida team that played a varsity schedule with a good JV team last year who went into district seeded 5th....and transforming those sophomores into a junior/sr. team and bring them along to enter this year as a 4th seed...........yea, that is coach of the yr in my book..go Indians!

interesting point made here.