craziest shots pulled out of rear

djgiles

These aren't "crazy" but these are the best 10 "shots" I've seen this year.

1. Karns, Seymour, and Anderson County shooting the trey.

2. Daniel Singleton going to the rack - man really can fly.

3. Zach Gulmire when the game is on the line.

4. Tate Burroughs against Bearden and Heritage.

5. Andy Tipton inside, Andy Tipton outside.

6. Tony Fox from 35 feet - always an adventure.

7. Jonathan Adams going to war on every posession - on both ends. Is there a more underrated player anywhere? What coach wouldn't love to have this guy?

8. Corey Brewer any time he steps in the gym.

9. Willie Kemp - the one guy I haven't seen, but I've heard enough to make me a believer.

10. Justin Hare - I've never seen such a physically strong high school point guard. He's an athletic bodybuilder that plays point guard.

Alcoa beats Maryville in their first meeting on a buzzer-beater at Maryville.

1.2 seconds left. Alcoa has to go the length of the court. Derrell Dean sets up in the far corner. Maryville double covers him. Brandon Warren throws the ball kinda' side-armed the length of the court but instead of going toward Derrell, the ball is high and hooking to the left. The ball hits the backboard and bounces into play. Nick Pasqua just followed the ball, caught it running across the court and shot it from about 20 feet and hit nothing but net. Alcoa 52 Maryville 50.

In the second meeting at Alcoa, they are ahead of Maryville by one with 17 seconds left. Maryville takes the ball in side court. With just a few seconds left Tyler Gaskin has to force a jumper and misses. Tyler Buckley comes up with the rebound and puts it back up - misses. Andy Tipton tips it - misses....3,2....he tips it again and it falls as the buzzer sounds giving Maryville the win. Maryville 52 Alcoa 51.

I challenge anyone to top a two game series like that.

Good luck to the Rebels and the Tornadoes in the tournament.

Our middle school team (North Middle) hit back to back halfcourt shots on homecoming. We were playing against Cherokee and i caught a pass off of a rebound took 2dribbles and let one fly to give us a 1point lead at the end of the 1st. At the end of the 2nd quarter Drew Eller got a rebound and took a few dribbles and hit one from half court to spread the gap

One of the craziest shot's pulled out of someone's rear I've seen this year was a shot by Wally Lowery from Anderson County. It was at the away Clinton game, Josh Harrie shot and missed, Wally then grabbed it and did a Circus shot and ooped it up and in. It was the biggest BS I've seen this year, but I'm glad he made it b/c it helped AC to win the game.

To be truthful the craziest shot this year has to go to Kyle Lombardo from Lenoir City. It was against Loudon this year on there first meeting.. Loudon ended up winning the game by 2 points, But it was in over time and they were down five and LC threw the ball end and he was on the other end of the floor under the foul line almost under the goal and thew it all the way the length of the court and made it... Only thing is it only cut the led to 2 points but it was crazy!!