Soddy Daisy 2005 season

downtown7177

Soddy Daisy is not that good this year. but that is because of horrible coaching. Once soddy gets a new coach in the will have player like CHRIS RICKETTS, Corey Sniter, Eric Atchley and not to mention the players taht carried thsi team this year RYAN GOODWIN AND DEREK RENDE. with these players soddy will lose 5 games max next season.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt that where zach crawford goes, isnt he like top 5 in the nation.......... and plus they are gettin that olympic coach or whatever from greece or spain, lol.... i doubt if soddy will be any good.... but remember that the scouts are lookin at zach, but they dont want everybody to know about him.......... :D, i have heard all of this from soddy ppl... i just wanna know if any of it is true....

Edited by bballfan04

Look, soddy wont be bad, but they wont be a contender for state either. They will probobly make region (Although a lot of teams in the district will be down next year) and nothing more than that. They are decent, believe me i know what a bad coach can do to a program, (Ooltewah under Jason Hammrick). But you still have to have good tallent, which they dont

Well if so then more power to them. I wish them good luck and I have no hard feelings against Soddy. I just tend to disagree. But that is only MY opinon. YOU could end up being exactly right and make me feel stupid. But either way it doesnt really matter to me. B/C if that happens that only makes Ooltewah's losses look better, should they lose to Soddy next season.

Glad we understand each other. I just didnt want you to take it that personally, I have no beef with Soddy. I think they have good fans. I kinda wish they wouldnt have messed with Courtney White, but that is another issue. But I have nothing against them and I hope they finish 2nd in the district and region every year (Behind Ooltewah that is)!!!!!