Soddy Daisy 2005 season

downtown7177

ditto on youngcity's post. I haven't seen Soddy in action this year, but from what they have returning from last year, I've been telling you guys that Soddy isn't going to cut it this year. Not against anyone in their region (Brainerd and Ooltewah to name a couple) and Rhea and Charles Little's Cleveland. Haha... keep praying and good luck Soddy.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wait until next seaon Soddy will be contendors for the state

825172955[/snapback]

Must be the stupidest person I have ever heard. Just for info the old coach won the region and took the team within one game of State. So obviously it was horrible coaching and not lazy kids and redneck parents that didn't want their kids playing for a woman that caused the downturn in SD basketball. I'm sure most of the kids now on scholarship from SD would disagree with you about the coaching, except maybe Sexton who is a total headcase with a mother even worse. If not he would be playing div I instead of dIII at Lee.

lee is NAIA... soddy wont have anyone signifigant coming from football, and newk! you are so right about soddy maybe improving but soddy is not going to be as good as they were made out to be (newk... you know who i am, the only home dog you know from the other side of the river in hixson). and yes, who did soddy beat in preseason... oakridge and tyner... but i thought they got beat by 40 by OR. and tyner was one quarter, and it was a squeaker, tyner is too good in the second half and would wear down soddy. much different game if there were two halves.