why is David Palmer for Antioch ranked so high?

fanatic1

David Palmer should not be in the top 50 in juniors in the country. At Anitoch they got a Sophomore post player getting the ball more than he is. And he is not even the top scorer on his team. Can some body tell me why he is ranked so high.

After watchin him play I was wondering the same thing.

If he is a Top 50 player in the country then we have some sad talent across the country. First off, he is not in shape. His handles are horrible and at his size should be dunking over people everytime he catches the ball. I would like to see what Brandon Wright or Corey Brewer would do to him on a 1 on 1 match. There are a lot of players around this area who are not ranked nationally but have outplayed and outhustled Palmer all season long............. :blink::blink::lol:

give the kid a break. he just got a cast removed from his ankle over christmas break. that is hard to come back from. i have seen him play also and was not impressed at all, but you dont sign with illinois if you dont have a tremendous upside. just wait until next year when he is completely healthy and if he still doesnt impress you bring up his rank again