BEST COACH IN NATION

Double Overtime

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post. Wow, you guys are perceptive--are you sure Howard didn't get his coaching start in church ball--that seems to be where all the SD talent comes from. Seriously, you guys need a life--or more homework. I guess Coach T keeps you off the streets though. By the way, for those keeping score in the real world, its Gregory Howard, "Two-time TACA Coach of the Year for Boy's Tennis." I think the "My Roots" title is more an honorary thing. [and buckle up for Coach Shumate--if you b-ball guys are willing--and tough enough to follow a coach without excuses or whining--you might not have as much time for message boards next year. See you in class. Not that I'm actually Mr. Howard or anything. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

derek smith has put a lot of time in with chip mincy and waylon morgan making them unbeatable. he has taught them form and power. without derek, chip and waylon would still be only good players, not great players like they are now. thanks derek for saving the sweetwater tennis program.