Does weight really matter?

Rad

Rahim Rad, A Freshman 1st time wrestler at Houston High won 15 heavy weight matchs during the season, even though he weights around 189 lbs. He started out clueless but now i have seen so much improvment. He said next year he will be back and 3 times as good. If i were you i would be scarred!

Edited by Rad

In some cases i believe weight matters. More of these cases are in the lighter weight classes. In the heavy weight classes you can get away with being lighter by haveing good technique and being faster. ( as long as you don't get caught underneath one of those big guys :D ) were as in the lowere weight classes when more times than not both wrestlers have decent technique.

I am guessing this topic has to do with the McCallie situation and i think that yes it cost Spencer a state championship. nobody would have came close to him at 140. But i also understand (from the facts i heard from their wrestlers) why Coach Connel decided to do it like he did.

All i will say about what i heard from them is that BIG SACRIFICES FOR YOUR TEAM DO NOT GO UNOTICED.

Rahim Rad, A Freshman 1st time wrestler at Houston High won 15 heavy weight matchs during the season, even though he weights around 189 lbs. He started out clueless but now i have to saw i have seen so much improvment. He said next year he will be back and 3 times as good. If i were you i would be scarred!

dude, a beast that can't be handled or a legend in his own mind? let's see, three times better puts you at 45 wins, state championship stuff wouldn't one think! ;)

arjay, sounds like it's time for another beatdown! or since weight might not matter, get 03 jordan on the case.......... :huh: