Who is the best sophmore in tennessee

mr.giggliefly33

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BID BAD THAD IS LIVING IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE. I HAVE SEEN BRANDON WRIGHT PLAY MEMPHIS Y AND HE DIDNT RUN AND HIDE, HIS TEAMATES MIGHT HAVE BEEN A LITTLE INTIMIDATED BUT HE SURE WASN'T. I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM BACK DOWN TO THIS SO CALLED UNBEATABLE MEMPHIS TALENT. NO ONE HAS EVEN HEARD OF YOU TIL YOU STARTED TALKING ALL OF THIS NONSENSE. HIS TEAMATES MIGHT FOLD UNDER PRESSURE, BUT I HAVE WATCHED THIS KID GROW UP AND HE IS ONLY GETTING BETTER. HE DOES HAVE SOME RANGE FOR HIS SIZE AND HAS THE BEST TIMING FOR BLOCKING SHOT I HAVE SEEN IN VERY LONG TIME. READ THE MESSAGES MAN, YOU DONT GET THIS MUCH PUB IF ARENT ANY GOOD. THE ONLY PUB YOU ARE GETTING IS FROM YOURSELF. HE CANT HELP IT THAT HE PLAYS IN DIVISION 2 WHERE NO ONE CAN COMPETE WITH HIM, BUT THEY DO PLAY A DECENT SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF THEIR LEAGUE. I SAW THEY PLAYED GILES CO TWICE AND I KNOW GILES CO IS BETTER THAN Mitchell, BUT I DONT WANT TO CHAT ABOUT THIS ANYMORE, HANDS DOWN IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEST SOPHOMORE IN THE STATE BRANDON WRIGHT

Brandon Wright plays against a bunch of rudy-poohs in D2, he doesn't even have to play hard most of the time. 3 TIMES, that's right, 3 TIMES, the Big Y held Wright to single digits last summer. Did Brandon get invited to go to Germany with USA basketball in April? Thad did, he's the only underclassman to get invited. We will see how it all shakes out this summer and over the next 2 years.

Oh no big Y Brandon played against some AAA schools in the christmas tournaments the participated in and he still dominated and the AAA and AA schools and they werent any push overs such teams as Giles Co., Stratford Glencliff, Oakland, and Blackman. Brandon Wright is the best in the state

Edited by cobra24

brandon wright is the best in TN. He has won the mvp 2 years back to back and Ba has won the state campionship back 2 back. also micheal beasley is one of the best defenders in the state of TN. He stoped 2 of the best players in the state turney.

What Micheal Beasley he stinks he is not even good the whole BA team is Brandon Wright and Joshua Bone, and Barry the rest of the BA team stinks, John Garrett is okay but sometimes it looks like he is scared on the court

Beau Brown is tops in this area. He will have everyone saying Jujuan who? before long! :P

Wes Adams is improving daily also.

I agree with you, blackandgold, Beau Brown and Wes Adams are really good basketball players! Besides good players, they are the best guys i know! Good luck in the substate!

Hands down, Willie Kemp from Bolivar Central is the best sophomore basketball player...He plays with a level of maturity and control that is unparalleled. When he wants the game to be at a faster pace, he pushes it, and is always successful...When he wants to slow down the game then he does so. Also, just because he doesn't put up the points each night like some of these other guys do, doesn't mean he isn't as good...anyone who has seen him play knows that he makes everyone around him better...he may up 30 one night and have 20 assists the next night...HE, not Lake, is the reason Bolivar has been so successful the past two years.

QUOTE (hoss4124 @ Mar 6 2004 - 10:10 PM)

brandon wright is the best in TN. He has won the mvp 2 years back to back and Ba has won the state campionship back 2 back. also micheal beasley is one of the best defenders in the state of TN. He stoped 2 of the best players in the state turney. 

What Micheal Beasley he stinks he is not even good the whole BA team is Brandon Wright and Joshua Bone, and Barry the rest of the BA team stinks, John Garrett is okay but sometimes it looks like he is scared on the court

You might want to check with Hampton from Bishop Byrne and Gumbel from

Christian Brothers regarding Beasley. He shut both of them down. In case

you're uninformed, Hampton is a Mr. Basketball finalist.

Posted on Mar 7 2004 - 03:21 AM

Oh yeah we are trying to get a game next year with Brentwood Academy on Mitchell's schedule for the next 2 years. Then we would really found out. I'm just saying that Brandon Wright comes to Memphis he wouldn't last but I see you guys take that to offense. 

Since Mitchell will be sitting out the next round of state playoffs, perhaps this

would be a good time for you to dream about next year. Maybe putting BA

on the schedule will also improve Mitchell's strength rating of 23 and schedule

rating of 97.

Also, where will you be when the Mr. Basketball awards are being handed out?

I know where Brandon Wright will be.