Region 2A Contests Tonight at Rockwood

rSquared

You just never know how things will turn out, but it certainly looks like Coalfield and Oneida will have easy games, while Harriman and Wartburg will have to fight harder to survive! That's the advantage of making it to the district finals though, and Coalfield and Oneida certainly earned the right to play, respectively, the three and four seeds from District 3.

My picks:

Cosby by 5

Coalfield by 17

Oneida by 21

Wartburg by 3

Good luck to all teams from both districts. Play hard and let's have a good, clean tournament!

Fans (myself included)---be good sports, support your team(s), and try not to ride the men in black too long and hard (a taller order for some of us than others)!

Fans of teams playing the final two games---try not to arrive too early :D , cause I'm really hoping I can get a seat tonight---unlike last Friday! :D

---rSquared

Edited by rSquared

CYJacket:

I see that you're lurking in here somewhere. How about it?

You gonna bless Tom Evans Gymnasium with your esteemed presence this evening? :D

---rSquared

:D Probably not tonight, tomorrow is a long day, and I have a lot of people with problems that I have to "correct" coming to see me for about 10 hrs. Rest assured I will be listening to Cuz on the radio for a play by play. I'll agree with your score on this game.

Go Lady Jackets.

Practice hard, play hard, shake hands and we all go home winners.

:D Probably not tonight, tomorrow is a long day, and I have a lot of people with problems that I have to "correct" coming to see me for about 10 hrs.

Oh, so when did you start working for the IRS? :D

---rSquared

You know I perform a babysitting service just like you. Just the education I teach is one of do it or go to jail. Dogs don't eat homework here and get away with it.

Yeh, I've often thought of changing my name to DaddyDayCare, Kindergarten Cop, or Mr. Mom!!! ;)

Any chance you'll be in the (Evans) house for the game with Cosby tomorrow eve.?

---rSquared

Haven't decided yet. It is a wait and see kinda thing with me on this stuff. I know I will listen to Cuz on the radio if I don't go.

Hey KingB or Cosby Fans:

How about giving us fans some names of the Cosby players---especially #31 who seems to definitely be their best player. What's her name and what year is she?

The other girl (good shooter/player), Coggins, I believe (?)--- number 21 or 22 (?)---what year is she?

Looking forward to the game tonight and to playing your girls in softball this season! Any of those basketball players play softball, too?

Have a good, safe trip from Cosby to Rockwood. Bet you fans are wearing out that road about everyday this week, huh? <_<

---rSquared

Edited by rSquared

Jules Jenkins (#31)—a very solid post player with some smooth moves and a nice touch.

Sheena Coggins (#21)—if that name sounds familiar it is because she is the younger sister of Eric Coggins. She can flat out shoot the three.

Whitney Hannah (#14)—is a very athletic guard who runs the show.

Hope this helps.