Brackets, brackets, brackets

jim314

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jim, I wanted to pass some information along to you. I don't know if it matters or not, but the bracket that I have in hand shows Shelbyville in the top bracket for both boys and girls. The only reason it may matter is because of the semi's time at MTSU. Here is what I have, this came from SCHS. SCHS vs WC in first game, Blackman vs Lawrence in second game, Coffee Co. vs Oakland in third game and Cookeville vs Columbia in fourth game. Each team listed first is top team. Game one winner plays Game 2 winner Wednesday at 4:30. Three and four winners play Wednesday at 7:30. Championship is Thursday at 6:30. This is just for the girls.

Now boys, game one is SCHS vs Riverdale, game two is Lebanon vs Columbia, game three is Lawrence Co. vs Oakland, and game four is Blackman vs FC. First team listed is top team. Winner of Game one and two plays Wednesday at 6:00, winners of three and four play Wednesday at 9:00pm. Championship is Thursday at 8:00. Like I said don't know if it matters just wanted to pass it along to you. Jim, thanks for all your hard work, I really appreciate it.