Mario Hunter

bballa2004

i saw him play this past weekend at the district tournament and he was by far the most dominant player at the tournament and if he was in a system where he could get the ball alot more he could easily be scoring as much as brandon wright and some of the other sophmore stars in the state

yes SIR... that was clean..... and dude i dont know what ur thinken..... brandon wright plays against a buncha scrubs.... that mario could easily dominate and maybe you would know a little more about there comparisons if u watched them play as teamates... which you could do if u wanted to by attending one of their AAU games... they both play on the Murfreesboro Stars

i think i can give marrio being the sophomore in the state as far as athletic ability, but skill wise, i dont think so. the kid cant hardly make a 12 foot jumper. there is a simple strategy for playin against him but i will not share it because i am a LaVergne fan. if he works on his jumper he will be deadly next year.

no bballa he isnt workin on it at all. he thinks everything is a big joke. he has never taken 1 thing seriously about basketball. i tell him all the time he needs to work on his jumper and he just laughs and shrugs it of like its not important. if he gets his head on straight he can be dominant but if he continues at the rate he is goin at now he'll be a really good high scholl player and thats all.