Kingston 2004

TightEnd82

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AC maverick...i dont know why you think AC has something this year....you all got beat by harriman...and barely beat them one game....AC will finish 4th in district...i will tell you right now that the only teams that will give kingston a fight is LC and Loudon...we done horrible against O.S. and still beat them without any trouble. our games against Scott got cancelled but everybody knows how that would turn out. i just cant wait to play loudon and Lc to have a good game...and AC to make some ac fans quite down some. but the standings in the district this year will be:

kingston

LC or Loudon in 2nd

AC or OS for 4th

Scott in 6th

Well it was nice to hear your opinion, i am very anxious to see what happens. but were gonna do good, and some people will be surprised. to be honest, i thought we would be horrible, but things arent looking bad at all. were not the best team, but we have great potential, but i really look forward to playing kingston. and i really cant wait to face josh wade...."oh yeah!!!"