Kingston 2004

TightEnd82

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Loudon returns a lot of players from a squad that went 10-0 in the regular season, even if they did stumble very badly in the tournament.

And LC returns 9 kids who had starting experience for the district champions and have some potential, even though they did lose their big stud to graduation.

And AC always has a competitive and well-coached team.

And OS returns their best players from a team that had a heart-breaking, 1-run, extra-inning loss to the eventual champions in the first round last year.

So, can anyone in the district compete with Kingston? Let me think for a second...yeah, duh!

If anything, district 4AA will be more competitive this year than last year, unless Loudon runs away with it. Kingston finished a respectable 3rd last year and I expect that's about where they'll finish this year.

First of all, TightEnd82 Kingston isn't good at anything, so stop posting things making them seem to be the best team in the state at everything when they aren't even the best team in their district in any sport. Second of all I think that as usual Anderson County will do pretty good, atleast better than Kingston. I think they could win the district but atleast be second.

Im not saying they are state championship material yet...but they lost nobody...they have 4 new really good players that can help alot...they got rid of the trouble makers on the team from last year that slowed them down...they dont have as many freshman this year....and all around they are really good....they have 3 seniors on the team...and the rest are all sophomores and juniors pretty much...they have alot more talent this year...and in my prediction, they will win district...if not then they will finish high...either way...their goin region..and as the season goes on, they will show theirselves worthy...last year wasnt anything like its gonna be this year...they have started early, been practicing everyday for over 3 hours and have better coaching this year then last year....but im not saying we will beat everybody yet...but once the season starts then we will see how they do...and i think some people will be owing some appologies.

I will give you this much Kingston is the "team to beat" in our region. But watch out for those boys from AC we are dangerous. If our young guys come around we will be alright. Trust me we will swing it and score runs. Pitching is always a question but we are slightly improved from last year in that department. Ahh underestimate us we love to be the underdog just like we were in basketball. We all saw what happens when we are expected to win at AC (football).

I think Kingston wins the district as much as I hate to say it. They will run into tough games when they play LC and Loudon. LC is going to be good but I don't think they beat Kingston in the regular season standings. McNish won't let his boy's go down without a fight and Thompson never lays down in a district battle at Loudon. I look for LC to not start their best baseball until tournament time. That is after all what this is all about right? Your regular season records go all be overlooked if you don't make it out of your district tournament. Look for LC and Kingston to do that. How far from there? You'll have to watch Seymour, Gibbs and Carter in the other district.

All ive been hearing is kingston this, kingston that. the truth is, they havent got anything they didnt have last year and look how they finished up. anderson county will sweep everybody in their district just like in football and basketball. especially loudon and LC. personally i cant wait to jack one off Aaron "whoopty freakin doo" Everette. and with pitchers like rob wright and jessie webb on the mound, AC is unstoppible. i cant wait to see how yall reply,