Bolivar- South Side Rematch again?

Zebra 15

This is a BOLD prediction------Bolivar by at least 15, maybe even 25. They will avenge last year's region championship loss to South Side! O. Kemp is going to shut down Mr. Chism! McGee will get his 20 or so, but W. Kemp will shut down Weddle and all will be great in the BIG CRAZY Community!

:justwrestle: WE MIGHT BE A LITTLE CRAZY, BUT CRAZY IS QUITE OK!

WHEN WE BEAT YOUR TEAM, THERE'LL BE NOTHING LEFT TO SAY!

WE WEAR STRAIGHTJACKETS AND LIVE IN PADDED WALLS,

REFEREES DON'T LIKE US AND WE RARELY GET THE CALLS,

BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BALLIN WE DON'T ACCEPT DEFEAT

COME EVERY TOURNAMENT TIME, WE'RE THE TEAM TO BEAT! :D

MENTALTOWNBALLAHOLICS ANONYMOUS

I DO HAVE TO AGREE WITH MENTAL TOWN BALLER I LIKE HOW YOU TALK AND BOLIVAR WILL WHEN BY 20 POINTS 70 TO 50 BRIAN LAKE WILL SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING IN THE MIDDLE HIM AND O KEMP AND WILLIE KEMP WILL HAVE HIS WAY AND JOWAUN WILL DO WHAT HE DOES BEST AND THAT IS SHOOT THE darn THREE BOLIVAR WILL GET REVENGE ON LAST YEARS GAME. GO B-TOWN

This game is way too close to call. Both Bolivar and Jackson South Side are outstanding teams. I do believe that this will be the premeire game in the state tomorrow night and it is sure to be standing room only. In district play, these two teams battled to overtime with Jackson South Side basically giving the game away to Bolivar.

I can't say who will win this game. I do feel that the margin will be 5 points, or less, for whomever is fortunate enough to come out the victor.