RBS VS G-Ville

Bulldog0

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alirght people. i guess i put my foot in my mouth. Gordonsville could probably beat rbs 99 out of 100 times but that one time they didnt was tonight. i was impressed at how good the dogs played they impressed me. i however do not believe Gordonsville was over rated, even the best teams lose. red boiling you played real good tonight and deserve the win. it looked to me like you wanted it more. this one one of the games that the refs did not cost either side it was pretty closely called. it was a good game and i have to say good luck to red boiling keep it going. take care of clay tomorrow night. it looked like Gordonsville was a little over confident tonight and went in thinking they were going to win and got upset for the second time in a row. the same thing happened to pickett county tonight that happened to the tigers. both top rank teams in the state and did not perform in the tournaments the way that they did all season. the heartbreaker for Gordonsville is that the tigers going out so early will it affect his chances of mr basketball. i dont know he played a very good game as usual though. so once again congrats to red boiling you deserved it good game.

Congratulations RBS! You saved 7A's reputation! After 20 some years of dominating the region, it looked like we'd be 1-3! Now we'll have one of our great teams in the finals. Gordonsville had a great season, but should rethink their scheduling for next year. Beating weak teams all year won't help come tournament time. But, Pickett had a very tough schedule all year, then didn't show up tonight against an average team. You never know, but come tournament time you'd better be ready to play. Clay Co. or RBS should win the region and make 7A 21-1 over the last 22 years in the region finals.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA................... NOW THAT IS WAT I AM TALKIN ABOUT I MEAN ALL YALL PPL NOT GIVING RBS A CHANCE BUT LOOK WHO WON....... AND BEAT THEM 99 OUT OF 100 TIMES I DOUT I DOUT IT AND THEY NEVER PLAYED GOOD EITHER TIME.................. BUTI WILL GIVE IT TO G-VILLE IT WAS A GREAT GAME BUT I DONT HATE IT WON BIT FOR THEM ALL I GOT TO SAY IS WATCH OUT CELINA

I am not going to get on here and trash talk, but I just want to get in one last word about my boys.

1) The last thing that the Tigers were was overrated. They had a great season and deserved every bit of the attention that they recieved. Great players with a great coach and great leadership, they deserved it. No matter what happened tonight, the Tigers had an awesome season. They came out and played hard all the time, and anyone who played them can tell you that. Everyone was hustling and fighting for every inch that they got. It is a shame that what we all at Gordonsville know they could have had they will never get to have.

2) To my senior boys, I know that you all are killed. I am too. All three of you, as well as the rest of the team, have worked so hard to have it taken from you so quick.

Boo, you have absolutely nothing to be upset about, even though I'm sure that you are. The past two games you have come out and played your hardest, harder (I think) that you have ever played. Your effort tonight and Friday night was more than any coach could have asked for and I comend you for that.

Kyle, you have improved so much over the years and have been a great emotional leader for the team. I always knew that if no one else would be in the game, you would. You stuck with it, tried to keep everyone else and yourself pumped up. You have had a great season and should be proud.

John, I guess that my heart goes out to you the most. You of all people didn't deserve to have your season ended like it was. You put on your back a team that only won 1 game your freshman year, and carried them all the way to this great season that ya'll had. You worked so hard for this and now you have nothing to show. You played great every game John. And even when it wasn't your best, you still somehow managed to score and score big. Everyone, and I mean everyone, has so much respect for you John, and you deserve every bit of it. I just wish that it was me that had to feel the way that I know you do instead of you because that feeling you don't deserve. You had an awesome season John, and have accomplished so much. I am so pround of everything that you have done. Whereever you go to college, I wish you the absolute best of luck...............oh yeah, and to all you people that don't know these guys, you don't know what you are missing. They are some of the most well-rounded guys you will ever find, and I know that Coach Watson and all the rest of the Tigers will really miss them next year.

well said setter i couldnt have said it any better myself. and to reply on no one giving red boiling the chance to win, it looked to me like Gordonsville was the underdog going into this game in alot of peoples eyes on here everyone said rbs would win. and they did. enough said. oh and they 99 out of 100 times yeah i know it so doubt all you want but it is true it is darn true.

Good reply setter! I'd just like to say that the TIGERS had a heck of a season, and everyone in G'ville is proud of them! The best team doesn't always win! I'm proud of ya'll John, Kyle, and Boo. You three had an awesome year!

Congrats to the GHS Tigers! :D

Always #23's # 1 fan!!!!!!!