Where is 10A?

crimsontide43

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THERE IS NO ONE ON EARTH THAT THINKS JARRETT IS NOT A DIRTY PLAYER. I HAVE NEVER SAID HE WASNT A DIRTY PLAYER. I PUT THIS IN ALL CAPS SO THE SLOW PEOPLE COULD READ IT TOO. Why do you people seem so mad? You guys just won and youre 1 game away from state. NCS just lost and you all seem more upset and mad then us. Be happy you won. This is soooo funny because ive never seen anyone get mad after a big victory. If my team was in the position your team is in I wouldnt care at all what someone had to say on www.coacht.com. I think its time you guys start talking about the FRA game.

Hey NCS03, stop bickering for a second ( :lol:, just a joke, don't get mad) and let me know the score of the GP/FRA game! I have a feeling you know, you seem to know a lot about the region games, boys and girls. I just want to know the score...then you can continue talking about your boy Anderson.

By the way, are you a student? Reading the times of your posts makes me think you are independently educating yourself! (Another joke! B) )

What...NCS03 isn't Travis!!! Unbelievable. (Joke) FRA beat the pasture by 20. Gerry B don't get worked up by there remarks...waste of time. It is a shame that DCA,FRA,CPA, and Goodpasture have to drive an hour to play a game that means very little other than home court in sectionals. Johnny H. (BE48) I guess my prediction was a year late...is Jarrett's younger brother any good. Well it has been interesting year. Keep it up NCS03 and BigE48 you may hit 1,000 post by the summer. Who's computer class do you post from...Tell Coach Lincoln hey.

Not posting from any computer class, and i rarely post from school anyways. That's so neat how you know stuff about NCS and its people. I'm really not impressed, sorry. Jarrett's younger brother is good, and in a class with a couple other all-state tourney players who just won the middle school 2A state championship. Next year may be down, but i think that will be about it. Thanks again for all the kind remarks over the season TrojanMan.