Jackson County vs Livingston Aca. Rd 4

UCSportsFan

Here we go again, Round 4!! It will, be yet another close game, and another Fan Battle! Our fans were ok last night, but I hope our numbers double! I know I for one will be pumped up, and ready to roll! :D I hope Marissa breaks the 2000 tonight, but if not, her time is near, and it definately will happen! Good Luck to the Lady Blue Devils! JC by 5!! :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the flip side    you morans..... u see there is life other than ball...u see we (LA) and them(SC) actually get out and do stuff with other people, and not our family like u (JC) do.  So we were cheering for SC cause they cheered for us.  We have friends from there so baller baller short and stout find ur head and pull it out

Congrats on a good season SC, boys and girls,  Good luck next year

can i get an LA    yeaaaaah bo      HOOOLLLLLLLLA

Puckett 10 ,

This thread is about a ball game not about your favorite epidsode of "Springer". You can buy into the hype of mutual fans if you want to , but in the real world , LA does not want to face JC. They ( LA ) are right back where they were last year with the same fears that they had last year. THIS is the tournament game that matters and THIS game will have a different outcome than the District Tournament had. I am not knocking the LA team but the experience that JC has will put them over the top tonight.

Good luck with your career in poetry.

Edited by Devil4Life

On the flip side    you morans..... u see there is life other than ball...u see we (LA) and them(SC) actually get out and do stuff with other people, and not our family like u (JC) do.  So we were cheering for SC cause they cheered for us.  We have friends from there so baller baller short and stout find ur head and pull it out

Congrats on a good season SC, boys and girls,  Good luck next year

can i get an LA    yeaaaaah bo      HOOOLLLLLLLLA

Puckett 10 ,

This thread is about a ball game not about your favorite epidose of "Springer". You can buy into the hype of mutual fans if you want to , but in the real world , LA does not want to face JC. They ( LA ) are right back where they were last year with the same fears that they had last year. THIS is the tournament game that maters and THIS game will have a different outcome than the District Tournament had. I am not knocking the LA team but the experience that JC has will put them over the top tonight.

Good luck with your career in poetry.

Thanks for the good post. Devil4life you seem to know what you are talking about!! GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you ever think puckett that smith county wants to cheer for the blue devils.i have to say that they did cheer for you last nigth but only because they feared us.us being jackson county.i yall went on and livingston and jackson county both got put out they would care less about how far yall went.livingston is for livingston so i hope that smith county does come out and cheer for the blue devils of jackson county.

I want to let everyone that reads this know something! Smith County Girls were ripped off! Everyone of you Jackson county fans know this! If you have any knowledge of the game you would have seen that the REF's were for JC! And that is the most sad thing I have ever seen! I am a ref for TSSAA for Middle school's, and have been for a long time! I watched that game and your Miss Basketball walked 7 times! 3 straight times she touched the ball! That was the worst called game I have ever seen! I usually don't attack ref's b/c I know what it is like to be attacked! I am not saying SC would have won but It should not have ended for those girls like that, you refs should be ashamed! To give JC every benefit of every call just b/c they are 4 in a row state champs is stupid!

Everyone at the game last night saw the best student section in 7AA, I was very proud of those KIDS! Thank you! Everyone would love to have thatsupport with them tonight, Thank you to all guys and girls from LA for trying to help out but when you play 8-on-5 the game doesn't go how it should!

I hope LA plays good ball and I hope JC plays good Ball, so the refs will get the game that they wanted! Good Luck to Beech, show them all why you should be Miss B-Ball!

My prediction is LA by 8! Unless the same refs are there b/c then JC will win by 15.

Edited by Magid

If everyone of you JC fans want to attck me for what said go ahead I know what happened! Ask coach Brown to review the tape, he will tell you that SC got screwed! I know they missed calls on both sides but they missed 80% on SC in JC's favor! I really hope you guys do well in the rest of the season, I am not mad or preturbed at JC or JC fans but Ref's that are not doing there job right really Ticked me off!

Edited by Magid

If everyone of you JC fans want to attck me for what said go ahead I know what happened! Ask coach Brown to review the tape, he will tell you that SC got screwed! I know they missed calls on both sides but they missed 80% on SC in JC's favor! I really hope you guys do well in the rest of the season, I am not mad or preturbed at JC or JC fans but Ref's that are not doing there job right really Ticked me off!

Hey that may be right, but i also seen SC set 6 or 7 moving screen's which is called a block so I'd say that the walks and block's even out for a fair game. If you had knowledge of the game you would have seen that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not mad at anyone, but i wish the refs would call a fair game from start to finish not one sided the 1 half and 1 sided the 2 half.