Oakland-Shelbyville

Guest Oakland

I feel this is a game that will belong to Shelbyville. The reason I feel Shelbyville will win is because Lawrence County had 5 key players suspended when they played Oakland in the region. Two of the suspended players had been starters all year and the other 3 suspended always had key playing time. With Lawrence County having an undermanned team Oakland only won by 10. (One of Lawrence County's regular starters got a couple minutes breather but the other two never left the floor). Oakland was able to move fresh players in and out all night. By the end of the game Lawrence County players were exhausted. They had played a game not only with skill but on heart and stayed close in score until the end of the 4th quarter. Under the circumstances above most people expected that Oakland would blow Lawrence County away. It didn't happen. The reason I feel Shelbyville will win is because when Lawrence County played Shelbyville, Lawrence County had all their players and won the first game in season play,and lost the second game by two. In district play Lawrence County lost to Shelbyville by 10 I think.

I watched Lawrence County play both teams and I feel that Shelbyville has this game wrapped up. Shelbyville beat a good Lawrence County team with all Lawrence County players there. Oakland beat a good Lawrence County team with only 1/2 the Lawrence County players but only by 10. The players that played for Lawrence County are really good players but they were exhausted.

Guest Oakland
Shelbyville has this one wrapped up?! lol thats funny ;) . i expect a really good game, but oakand is on a roll having beat Riverdale by 35 and beatin lawrence and Blackman as well. the story of this game will be the post men, whoever wins as far as rebounding goes i think will win the game

Oakland 2001 you asked an opinion but you seem to struggle with the opinion when it is given to you. Do you want to talk basketball or did you just want to say Oakland will win. lol. The win over Lawrence County goes in the book and Lawrence County stays home but considering the circumstances that Lawrence County was under I do feel that if Oakland was as strong a team as you want them to be the score would have had a bigger difference. I still say Shelbyville will be the winner but good luck to both teams. Both teams have some strong athletes. It should be a good game. Shelbyville by 12. Edited by farside

Depends on if same officiating crew from Blackman game - the one with the official who approached the scorere table twice in the game and changed his call, once the P. A. gives OHS players # and # fouls, only to have the official change and never explain to the BHS coach. Either suspicious or unqualified official - you make the call.

If Brady Neal gets caled for his pushing off, Shelbyville by a bunch.

Guest Oakland

farside i value ur opinion and i do want input on this. but u stated that Shelbyville had this one pretty much wrapped up, which will be far from it, regardless of who wins tonight. if Shelbyville does win it wont be by much, as the same goes for Oakland. sources through the grapevine have told me that murray is a gamte time decision. and mr right every player pushes off to get position for a shot, its just a matter of if u get caught or not. i agree with the opinion that these teams will be tired buy Oakland goes 9 deep which should help them out against Shelbyville. GO PATS!

Guest Oakland

well so much for that, the region championship returns to where it should be, to the boro and more importantly, Oakland high school :D . congrats to coaching and the patriots for winning region 4 and more importantly hosting a substate game monday night against either Bradley Central or rhea co