CATHOLIC

admirals1

yeah tony fox im sooooooo sorry that you didn't get a ring! what are you going to do with all your time now that you cant tell everyone how good you are? maybe you can tell people how good you USED to be! way to get ejected by the way! thats a good team leader in the playoffs!

since you all don't have anything better to do there's a good game tonight out at south-doyle....Clinton-Farragut...might want to go there since you all are just gonna be sitting at home!

shout out to my boys AUSDAN, STONES25(too bad you got kicked off), hesmycousin, nicegirlslovesailors(most likely the new stones)...much love guys

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look at the little piece yallalreadyknow trying to be witty. It's always cute. Sooo, you have a problem with stones25, who you obviously think is nicegirlslovesailors. listen, after your team loses to Clinton tonight (and they will), how about you and all your Farragut friends like that drip that posts on here with you all the time, can't remember his name, the one with the signature about your awesome baseball team, and how about you guys go up to Daniel Sheridan and Tony Fox and tell them what you think of them. I can tell you what will happen to you, but I'd rather you find out, you worthless tool of life. You can be as full of Farragut as you want, catholic would take them to the woodshed, and i have a sneaking suspicion you think so too but are just too ###### to own up. I'm sure you are going to reply with you guys are out so shut up. well, we made state i'd like to see Farragut do the same, but again, i have a sneaking suspicion the lack of balls on the team will permit you guys from making a run. good luck tho! i love sports........

Oh another Farragut supporter. Oh thanks for telling me how I'll be kicked off, you ignorant sarcastic piece of insignificant nothing whom I have yet to insult yet, so I had to pull that one. Pretty nice no HOOPS4ever? Please, reply. Get angry. Make me really mad with your insults and humor. I am so ready to be made fun of. Come on. I'm begging for it......... Just sit at home and think for a good two or three hours and post a crushing post that will leave me speechless and, more importantly, "typeless". Love, Shine A Light.

haha, that's very funny, obviously we have found stones 25. look punk, i have nothing against catholic, as a matter of fact, i totally respect their team, sans fox. but if you really want to get personal with me then i have no problem then. of course me against some geeky, nerdy chalkie from catholic would be really fair. so if u want to go back on forth on the internet thats fine. but we all know who really has the balls to do something about it.

haha, son, please, by all means, i will give you a time place number anything. you guys from Farragut are ridiculous. no one from catholic can take you all seriously. you're just all talk, but please, let it go down. i am so sorry that an ape with a keyboard thinks he will intimidate me into not making fun of him. listen, brainiac, not only is it unlikely that you would fight even if provoked, it's also just as likely that you are probably a much bigger nerd or geek than you give yourself credit for. you may be an idiot, but that doesn't take away from the fact that you also seem to be easily agitated. So bring it, hardass. No honestly, you're a joke dude. Great post by the way, really had me going. I am sooooooooooo upset now.....