underatted vs. overatted

tigerfight

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the sub states best match monday could possibly be Howard vs. Portland.

it will put one of the most underated teams and player in Howard and rodney henderson against an overated team and player in Portland and corey brewer.

this happens only if Portland beats mlk tonight. It would be worth watching. ;)

What is about Brewer that you consider overated? It puzzles me how people throw out the term "overated". What would Brewer have to do to have you consider him "rated"?

I'm not even a Portland or Brewer fan but you have to give the kid credit. His numbers don't lie and he's signed with a fairly big-time Div. 1 school. The same people that rate him as the athlete that he is are the same ones that rank the other premier athletes across the country and they seem to know what they're doing.

This is getting to be obsurd! I cannot believe people are still saying this kid is overrated!

30 pts, 12 reb per game! Come on! What else can he do to shut you up!

However, I agree this could be a great rematch from the first round of the state tourney last year! And, I also agree that Henderson is a great player. These two guys had a battle in Murfreesboro last year! That Brewer won decisively!

Edited by DISS78

Corey Brewer is overrated and they probably need a break from being in his head so much last night, OVERRATED, OVERRATED!= sarcasm

The Bomb Squad was very quite(for a reason) compared to usual, and I think it is no coincidence that Brewer had 46 on the same night. He is an excellent player, but he can be rattled by fans. All year the DL students were consistantly the most enthusiastic students in the gym. It was a great run, and it was nice that they had some excellent players on the floor winning games to cheer for. And were we chanting overrated last night? I guess I just have a personal problem with Portland fans and players. Brewer and that organization have won a lot of games yet every win looks like it was the first one ever. If a team wins a lot, they need to act like they have been there before.

Edited by hsfball