Dragons back on FIRE

cdragonz123

you must have been that skinny unatheletic blonde that everyone was making fun of

Nope, wrong. I was the guy with the brown hair in the middle of the front row with the grey shirt on. And all I have to say now to you Clinton haters that doubted us against Science Hill...we're off to Murfreesboro and you guys are sitting at home. Oh how good it feels.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, wrong. I was the guy with the brown hair in the middle of the front row with the grey shirt on. And all I have to say now to you Clinton haters that doubted us against Science Hill...we're off to Murfreesboro and you guys are sitting at home. Oh how good it feels.

oh im sorry then... im cool with you then... im going for clinton... they beat farragut they are good and they have a good crowd except for the loser on the front row that i think might have cried once or twice during the game and might have beat off to the players after the game....... go clinton

good luck and knock b.c. off

oh im sorry then... im cool with you then... im going for Clinton... they beat Farragut they are good and they have a good crowd except for the loser on the front row that i think might have cried once or twice during the game and might have beat off to the players after the game....... go Clinton

good luck and knock b.c. off

Haha, I think I know who you are talking about. So we're cool now, right??? I hate fighting with people on these stupid message boards, but if I feel strongly about something I'm going to speak my mind. I think the kid you're talking actually plays baseball for our team. We need all the help we can get against BC, so if you can come out and yell for us...or just post your support, because I know half of the team views this board and some have accounts here....Go Dragons...