How far can Clinton go?

cdragonz123

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know man for a school the size of Clinton they bring out a lot of fans! made me embarassed of the small student section that my school of 2400 brings to games! but im loyal and i do what i can! they bring a lot of fans and the "dragon den" (stupid name but whatever) will be packed...good environment for a game of this magnitude wish i could make it out there since i can't make it to kingsport

I dont know man for a school the size of Clinton they bring out a lot of fans! made me embarassed of the small student section that my school of 2400 brings to games! but im loyal and i do what i can! they bring a lot of fans and the "dragon den" (stupid name but whatever) will be packed...good environment for a game of this magnitude wish i could make it out there since i can't make it to kingsport

We are right around 1250 students, half your size. I am deeply saddened you don't like the "Dragon Den", I like it myself. BUD, there is a football Message Board if you want to talk about football. Personally, I don't like to talk about Clinton football. So what we've had about 5 or 6 down years in a row? All I know is we got Shattuck from Oak Ridge and we'll be back. Since District tournament I think Lockard has done a good job in playing the bench. Depending on if he starts A.J. will determine his subs. Shoemaker is a great spark off the bench with his shooting ability, ball handling and defense. Jordan Dixon can handle, shoot excellently and is a good defender (Lockard had him for the press on Farragut and took him out for Shoemaker when we got back on offense).

I never said I don't like the Dragon Den. You see this is a case of not reading the post. I simply replied to the statment that "Kingsport does not have fans like Clinton". I replied that we have just as much support in Basketball, if not more. In football I know thats another topic, but we do draw the highest attendance average in the state. So in other words to say Kingsport does not care about their sports is stupid. If your Clinton fans are so loyal than why have noen of you guys ever been on these boards until the past few weeks. And I am talking about where have all your fans been on CoachT for the past few years? Real Fans have ben on here posting for along time. Not just showing up when a team does good and talking smack about any other school,. I can't wait for Science Hill to shut you guys up.