Clay Co. vs Temple Update

sam4vol

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mtnman Posted on Mar 9 2004 - 03:29 PM

Can you give us an example of how Temple was cocky? I have seen some cocky players in my time and it wasnt on Monday night.

Lol..Your waterboy from Temple was awful cocky,and getting quite unfriendly with us over there so we gave him crap.And then,it really made me mad when the cop came and made us(the Clay Co. fans) get off the floor,when Temple fans was standing on the floor on the other side.The refs were way out of line..and not to be sexist but the woman ref was making calls under the goal from the other side of the court.But whatever.. ;)

SG#18

Edited by Celinadawg18

Ok besides the refs and waterboy and fans you can not say the coachs or players are cocky. I know Temple's coaches and Coach Wadley would go off his players if he knew they were being cocky.He has said a good ball team wins and looses with class. Being cocky is the last thing on his mind.Quit beating around the bush.Quit making excuses for the game.quit crying.quit being immature...grow up and take the loss like a man.I have read what everyone has written. I know some of these people who keep replying to the whining from dawg00 (or whoever you are) and they have said nice things about Clay County.When Temple looses they show class..When they lost to Grace you did not see them on here crying about it and giving stupid reasons for the loss.They kept their heads up and beat Grace in the Region Championship. So, if you don't get my point by now then what I am trying to say is stop making excuses and take it like a man!

Ok besides the refs and waterboy and fans you can not say the coachs or players are cocky. I know Temple's coaches and Coach Wadley would go off his players if he knew they were being cocky.He has said a good ball team wins and looses with class. Being cocky is the last thing on his mind.Quit beating around the bush.Quit making excuses for the game.quit crying.quit being immature...grow up and take the loss like a man.I have read what everyone has written. I know some of these people who keep replying to the whining from dawg00 (or whoever you are) and they have said nice things about Clay County.When Temple looses they show class..When they lost to Grace you did not see them on here crying about it and giving stupid reasons for the loss.They kept their heads up and beat Grace in the Region Championship. So, if you don't get my point by now then what I am trying to say is stop making excuses and take it like a man!

Your whole teams is cocky and your coach wouldn't do anything about it because he's cocky too. I've also watched the district championship between Grace and Temple and the reason that Temple wasn't crying was because the refs gave them every chance to win. The fouls weren't called as bad but the walking was let go the whole game and that's how ya'll score half your points. I don't mind losing, I just wish that the other team would beat us.

im from clay co and yes i agree with most of the my fellow fans the reffin flat out sucked. but im sayin it was particulary bad in the first half, you had to be blind to not to see that it was tilted slightly toward Temple. but in the second half they got their heads and of their tails and started blowin their whistles. and on being cocky Temple sure was and the waterboy well we was just givin him a ruff time. he started doin that lil jon junk "what". but i know it is over and in the books but ide like to see the game played again iknow it wont happen but i believe the outcome would have gone the other way :D

Edited by Bulldog0

Just guessing, but Clay County players are probably sick of hearing their fans talk. After playing a gutsy game against a quality team, it turns out they didn't lose to a good team, but to a female referee. Or at least that's what their fans think. Please. Tell me Clay County fans, what does gender have to do with the ability to officiate a basketball game. Tell me Clay County fans, how could you make out Temple players cussing when your side of the bleachers saw more F-bombs than Pearl Harbor. Tell me Clay County fans, what Temple player was cocky(just name one). When your team loses, don't come here and write pointless, sexist, unfounded blather. Nobody, including your team, wants to hear it. Just complement your kids on a great game and move on.