AAA State

showtime7

You have to living in a dream world thinking Shelbyville will win the STATE next year...  LOL LOL LOL LOL.  That's a good one.  Shelbyville has a good program and good players BUT they LOSE toooooooooooooooooo much to even be considered for NEXT YEAR.

I'm going on record here and now.

Mt. Juliet will play Wilson Central for the State Championship NEXT YEAR.

put that in your pipe and smoke it.

The way you talk there is no doubt you are very familiar with smoking a pipe for sure. And since we are going on record, I say that neither of your teams are in the finals next year and Shelbyville is again. Take another puff on that. ;)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Flem you are really FULL OF IT

You haven't won the thing this year yet buba.

And just to set the record straight I don't smoke anything.

But you my friend (and I use the term loosely in your case) and nothing but a front runner. Where would u be if Shelbyville wasn't here?????

For one thing you wouldn't be in here making the posts you do reguarding NEXT YEAR.

As I STATED.... Shelbyville has a good program and GOOD Players.

BUT THEY WILL NOT... I repeat... WILL NOT win the State NEXT YEAR.

Keep on dreaming Flem. Keep on dreaming and when reality does finally set in please do us all a favor and GIVE US EXCUSES why it didn't happen... LOL

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to living in a dream world thinking Shelbyville will win the STATE next year...  LOL LOL LOL LOL.  That's a good one.  Shelbyville has a good program and good players BUT they LOSE toooooooooooooooooo much to even be considered for NEXT YEAR.

I'm going on record here and now.

Mt. Juliet will play Wilson Central for the State Championship NEXT YEAR.

put that in your pipe and smoke it.

The way you talk there is no doubt you are very familiar with smoking a pipe for sure. And since we are going on record, I say that neither of your teams are in the finals next year and Shelbyville is again. Take another puff on that. :)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Flem you are really FULL OF IT

You haven't won the thing this year yet buba.

And just to set the record straight I don't smoke anything.

But you my friend (and I use the term loosely in your case) and nothing but a front runner. Where would u be if Shelbyville wasn't here?????

For one thing you wouldn't be in here making the posts you do reguarding NEXT YEAR.

As I STATED.... Shelbyville has a good program and GOOD Players.

BUT THEY WILL NOT... I repeat... WILL NOT win the State NEXT YEAR.

Keep on dreaming Flem. Keep on dreaming and when reality does finally set in please do us all a favor and GIVE US EXCUSES why it didn't happen... LOL

Mt.J., I wish I could find some common ground to discuss things with you but there just doesn't seem to be any.

Where would I be if Shelbyville were not in the state, the same place I am now, not in the state. That alone will take you weeks to figure out.

One thing you can count on, if Shelbyville does not win the state, the last thing you will hear from me is excuses of any type, refs, anything to do with where the other team players grew up, or anything else you can imagine. ALL you will hear is CONGRATULATIONS to the winner and Shelbyville needs to get back to work for next year.

Have a good day and enjoy the tournament, if you are coming, I am. :)

How did you know I was blind? I am however aware that you are not the only Shelbyville or Powell fan on this thread so get off my back and quit being so thin-skinned.

Barb, thin skinned, maybe? But the last sentence said clearly that our first challenge was Jackson Northside so how am I counting our chickens too soon? Maybe I missed something. So sorry I upset you that much. Hope you can have a good day anyway. :)

Flemtone my friend I am not all that upset it's just that I wasn't necessarily talking to you. You should not assume every post about Shelbyville is addressed to you. Unless of course you are the only person living there... if thats the case then maybe there is something to this recruiting talk.

Barb, well, you are safe there because I sure don't qualify for that. I don't even live where anyone I could recruit could play for Shelbyville if I wanted to. So, nothing personal on either part, good. Hope your team does the best they can. Best wishes. :)

well insel might be a good coach, i personally wouldnt want to play for the guy because he is 2faced. but the last time i looked down the Shelbyville bench, they had enough coaches to fill all of the head coaching jobs that were vacant at the end of the nfl season.

I assume that many coaches could not all be on the school's payroll. If so I guess money isn't a problen in Shelbyville as it is in other school systems across the state.

QUOTE (barb @ Mar 10 2004 - 05:21 PM)

I assume that many coaches could not all be on the school's payroll. If so I guess money isn't a problen in Shelbyville as it is in other school systems across the state. 

People who 'help' don't always get paid. Some do it for the love of the game.

Two of those coaches are the middle school coaches......they want to learn from the best.

Before you start complaining about the coaches......know your facts first.