Lexington High School

LHS-TENNIS-04

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol man in case you didn't know, we were the district champions and 2nd in the regoin, and in case you didn't know it, we were undefeated last year, and in case you dind't know if you basically killed us then you would of beaten us, and in case you didn't know undefeated means we didn't get beat.. 7th seed is a freshman named Michael Robinson, so if you dont beat the frehsman, you really dont need to be saying much of anything on here.. lol.. But yea it'll be a good match no doubt.

hey i dont intend to talk trash but we did beat yall last year by oen match yall beat us the other time. And honestly i should be higher than that our coach does challenging in october dont ask why but she does and ive improved alot since then. but anyways im serious yall didnt go undefeated last year we beat yall once honest to God truth. And im curious this is from me...ok...why dont yalls high school have lights? i remember last year i started my game on one court and finished 5 miles away..just wondering but yalls courts are really nice. but the best of luck towards yall this year we r 1-0 somaybe we will b ok.

Hey theres no trash talk here either, but i got the book right beside me right now looking at the scores and who won, and we beat yall guys both times.. I promise man, we wouldn't be undefeated if we didn't.. But yea we are poor down here man, they wont let us get lights, or as far as i know they havne't asked.. We are getting the courts resurfaced and maybe just maybe we will get some lights out here, but that's a big ifffy.. Hey but good luck with the rest of yalls year, and we'll be looking for ya in April..

Yea, We are about poor too...the courts aint at our school and the city "tried" to resurface them and messed them up totally i mean totally the guys courts ar ok btu the girls courts dont even have to be wet and u can slip haha.anyways im ready for april too we were supposed to play south side today but their basketball team went to state so they r rescheduling we dotn play till next thursday against mckenzie :( but oh well best of luckl to yall the rest of this year

HaHa Yeah thats right Curtis LOL...Lighting Tennis Balls on fire is fun though lol that is if cops aint around!!! Oh BTW when yall play Chester County be ready to get line judges they like to call alot of balls out trust me. and their number one guy is cocky and needs a good beating.