Sweetwater vs Greenback

dsmith1010

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetwater by 8!!!!!!!!

LoL u think so u hitting n e runs in i think they may get yall this year no joke and yall r not better than last year team as Tony C said it is going to be funny when yall get beat by them i mean it would be good if yall win but i think it going to be GB 5 H2o 3 but good luck

Edited by TheOne6

TheOne6, goodness man, learn how to type! In all of your posts i cant understand a thing you're trying to say. LOL, anyhow, my prediction for Greenback vs. Sweetwater is:

Greenback: 6

Sweetwater:4

sorry i know how to type u always talking if u know who i was u would not be when yall play on the weekend i want to play with yall to show u that u ain nothing that good typing for u

we are better than last year. i dont think that we will by eight thought.greenback from what i hear is a pretty solid team. but last year when we played them they came into the game undefeated and we beat them like 10-1 or something like that.

i do think it will be closer this year thought.

H2O-4

Back-3

Greenback was not undefeated. We can say that if it makes you feel better though.

we are better than last year. i dont think that we will by eight thought.greenback from what i hear is a pretty solid team. but last year when we played them they came into the game undefeated and we beat them like 10-1 or something like that.

i do think it will be closer this year thought.

H2O-4

Back-3

lets see, last year didn't Greenback have a 20 win season compared to your 4 win year.

Greenback by 2.