Unaka Vs FRA

Rangerbook06

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chambers 6'2 Jones 6'6 Collins 5'9 Cline 5'10 McCann 5'10.They are a really good defensive team and loves to press there oponents through out the whole ball game.

They are a tough offensive team once they get a going really well coached loves to run with the ball and score out of transition can shoot the ball really well outside.

To sum things dont underestimate them just because they lack size they make up for it with there quickness on the defensive end and there good scoring ability.

THIS TEAM HAS LOTS OF HEART!

Edited by 3Dgymnasium

Im not sure when the last time this FRA team went to state or if they even have, so i give the advantage to Unaka. I know Chambers has played in the Murphy Center and some of the others have too. Experience counts when you get this far. The only thing I think mught hurt Unaka as far as experience is that several of their key players were fresham when they last saw the boro. Still Im goin with Unaka by 10+.

daleriddell agrees that coach ensor will sub at will and the rangers do have some depth coming off of the bench. They are all mostly role type players but that is what you need when you get to this point in the year, unselfish players that will come in and just do their job. Of course Delbert doesn't start and he has definitely stepped up and been force during the tournaments as of late. daleriddell, bendover, and the kingofengland are planning another road trip to the 'boro next week! I hope you two have picked up some aluminum cans for gas money, I am having a bad week for can huntin'! Maybe we can even stay a night if we clean out the garage and haul off my old dryer and lawnmower to the herb and metal. I can't wait for this road trip! Should be a good game. I just hope that the mafia doesn't have to get to hardcore on this road trip like we did the last time! daleriddell says keep on keepin' on Stoney Creek!

yours truly,

daleriddell

daleriddell,

You see, that's the problem with Stoney Creek lately. Used to be we could pick up those big ole 16 ounce Pepsi bottles and redeem them for a dime a piece. I just don't think the folks at Pepsi realize what a negative impact they've had on our economy.

I'll probably have to sell another pig like I did to go watch the girls play. But if I have to ride with coachtdog and Drew again, well, that kid nearly kicked me out the window a few times.

I have no earthly idea how I'm going to find enough cans after you and England have walked every "holler" on the creek; but I do still have an old washer and dryer out on the back porch; and I suppose I could let the cattle keep the lawn mowed this summer (like always).

Dangit, now I've gone and told everyone about the washer and dryer. I'd better get it loaded on the top of the station wagon before you or Jack Price gets to it.

:D

YO DALE! Good to hear from ya on here again. Yea that was a pretty rough ride last time but we made it through. If anyone on here drinks alot of canned drinks will you please leave your name and address and me and dale will swing by and get um some time this week. I hear theres alot of cans up in shady valley this week maybe we can try up there. We really need to get to this game. Its going to be a barn burner, and if anyone on here does get to make it to the game head on over to the hooters in nashville after. I hear there is going to be a huge party. Ill be there for sure.

Im not sure when the last time this FRA team went to state or if they even have, so i give the advantage to Unaka. I know Chambers has played in the Murphy Center and some of the others have too. Experience counts when you get this far. The only thing I think mught hurt Unaka as far as experience is that several of their key players were fresham when they last saw the boro. Still Im goin with Unaka by 10+.

FRAs never been to the state tournament, but if we were betting on it, Id take a 10 point spread any day. The games going to be close no matter who wins it. There will be quarters where a team wont even score 10 points, much less get that far ahead.