Baylor or McCallie?

SHOWSTOPPER

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest legolas
:( McCallie lost some really big players last year. I don't know what Baylor will have. McCallie looks like they will have two 8th graders in the top six and so it will be a building year and will be for a couple of years. I don't mean to say that those 8th graders won't be able to compete but it would be a stretch to think that McCallie would be favored to beat Baylor under those circumstances.

I played 3 when we played CCS and that was just a practice match...most of our top six were playing eachother in matches on two of the courts..

as far as mccallie baylor goes its a joke to think that baylor will win this year... even though mccallie lost alot look at who baylor has returning.. i just don't see them beating mccallie

Who usually play #1 for McCallie? Isn't it Charlie?

Yes, Charlie is the number one from McCallie. I think that Parker Webb might be the number two. With the talent that Baylor has throughout this year, I don't think that McCallie will be able to pull out a win, but in this kind of match-up, anything is possible. It will be a good one to watch as I am sure a lot of people will be there.

as far as mccallie baylor goes its a joke to think that baylor will win this year... even though mccallie lost alot look at who baylor has returning.. i just don't see them beating mccallie

godawgsblue, you played what last year...oh yeah, not top 6. You've got a pretty big mouth. For a team that has two EIGHTH GRADERS playing top 6 and only one player on the team thats ever even played a varsity match that counted, you sure are talking a lot. "Look at who Baylor has returning." Wow, maybe you should look. Koti gave Thornton a run for his money last year. Patil and Collins both have been around forever, one of whom beat your #1 last year. Baylor has talent, age, and experience over McCallie. Talk all you want; I just don't want you to be too dissapointed when you lose.

Look man, all I'm saying is that Baylor has proven varsity players that have experience playing highschool tennis. We could argue about who has beaten who all day long. The point is...McCallie has Ramsay, a sophmore, as their most experienced player...I'd put my money on Baylor. Just for the record, I've never heard of pare, and two of those kids are 8th graders, not saying they're bad, just young.

Edited by SHOWSTOPPER

Godawgsblue... ill answer your question. The only reason why Patil quit a match against a Mccallie guy in the fall is because he had given like half of the blood in his body to the red cross that afternoon;Don't try to present that as some sort of cop out. AND... Andrew Collins is mentally stronger than any guy out there. Both of those guys play tennis at a bare minimum and can still beat any of your guys.