My Final Predictions For The State Championships

ChrisBurr555555

Here Is My Predictions For The State Championship Games!

AAA:Shelbyville 95,Craigmont 94,4 OT

AA:Livingston Academy 117,McMinn Central 116,4 OT

(An All East Tennessee Final!)

[Katrina Beechboard Versus Fallon Lee]

A:Clarkrange 85,Trenton-Peabody 55

[Michelle Snow On A Roll!]

Those Are My Predictions For The State Championship Games!

Now Here Is My Finalized Picks For Miss Basketball!

AAA:Cait McMahan,Heritage Lady Mountaineers

AA:Brooke Johnson,Seymour Lady Eagles

A:Michelle Snow,Clarkrange Lady Buffaloes

Division II:Sarah Baker,Harpeth Hall Lady Honeybears

Those Are Final!

Here Are My Final Prep Xtra Awards!

Girls Prep Xtra Player Of The Year:Laura Hall,Oliver Springs Lady Bobcats

Girls Prep Xtra Coach Of The Year:Matt Mercer,Fulton Lady Falcons

And There You Go!

GO LADY WILDCATS!

GO CHARGERETTES!

GO LADY BUFFALOES!

I agree with your winners (even though I don't agree with the margin of victory).

However, as far as Miss Basketball Finalist go. You can arguably say that all the girls you picked are great candidates and have done a lot for their teams. However, the winners should be as follows:

AAA: Ashleigh Newman (or Alex Fuller) - Shelbyville --both of these young ladies have done it all for their teams. They are playing in the State Championship game on Saturday night. This is the epitome accomplishment in high school basketball. While I feel Cait is a great player, her name really came on the scene this year. Fuller and Newman have given it their all for 4 years and have a chance to end their careers with 3 State Championship rings out of those 4 years. I say Newman instead of Fuller only because of Fuller missing half the season but they are both great players and make the players around them better. It is not a 1 man show.

AA: Brooke Johnson - Seymour - helped her team get to the semifinals of State Tournament...

A: Michelle Snow - Clarkrange - playing in finals of State Tournament

Division II: Sarah Baker - Harpeth Hall - played in State Tournament final game

These players made their players better around them and took their teams to the State Tournament. Therefore, I believe it should not even be an issue.

Those Are Final! :(

Once again, CHris, LA and Overton COunty aren't in East Tennessee. There is no all East Tennessee final in any class.

Shelbyville, Livingston, and Clarkrange are my picks. All from middle Tennessee. I'm also going to say that all the Miss Basketball winners should be from middle Tennessee.

Newman, Beechboard, and Snow.

Go LA and Clarkrange.

Once again, CHris, LA and Overton COunty aren't in East Tennessee. There is no all East Tennessee final in any class.

Shelbyville, Livingston, and Clarkrange are my picks. All from middle Tennessee. I'm also going to say that all the Miss Basketball winners should be from middle Tennessee.

Newman, Beechboard, and Snow.

Go LA and Clarkrange.

If you picks for winners hold up Jackson County will have beat all three champions one time on the year. :(

Just stop with the East Tennessee stuff. Livingston Academy is in OVERTON county and here is a listing from the state of Tennessee on which counites are in which division.

Eastern Grand Division (TCA 4-1-202)

Anderson, Bledsoe, Blount, Bradley, Campbell, Carter, Claiborne, Cocke, Cumberland, Grainger, Greene, Hamilton, Hamblen, Hancock, Hawkins, Jefferson, Johnson, Knox, Loudon, McMinn, Marion, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Polk, Rhea, Roane, Scott, Sevier, Sullivan, Unicoi, Union and Washington.

Middle Grand Division (TCA 4-1-203)

Bedford, Cannon, Cheatham, Clay, Coffee, Davidson, DeKalb, Dickson, Fentress, Franklin, Giles, Grundy, Hickman, Houston, Humphreys, Jackson, Lawrence, Lewis, Lincoln, Macon, Marshall, Maury, Montgomery, Moore, Overton, Perry, Pickett, Putnam, Robertson, Rutherford, Sequatchie, Smith, Stewart, Sumner, Trousdale, Van Buren, Warren, Wayne, White, Williamson, and Wilson.

Western Grand Division (TCA 4-1-204)

Benton, Carroll, Chester, Crockett, Decatur, Dyer, Fayette, Gibson, Hardeman, Hardin, Haywood, Henderson, Henry, Lake, Lauderdale, McNairy, Madison, Obion, Shelby, Tipton and Weakley.