CHRIS WHITE

Guest doubledouble101

Guest doubledouble101

Chris white i think is the best goalkeeper in the state of tennessee. He has lighting quickreflexes and can stop any ball that comes his way. He is about 6'4 and weighs 230. Even at that size he is quick as a cat. CPA is going to be hard to beat with him in the goal and no one able to score on him. He is an all around athete he plays football basketball soccer and baseball in the spring as well. What a baller!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't listen to frasaves. He's just bitter and whiney that more people don't recognize his "amazing" talent that he seems to think that he possesses. frasaves If you're so confident with your athletic abilities then why do you annoy us with your unwanted input on the posts? Perhaps a bit insecure? Or do you just want the spotlight to be entirely on yourself? Either way it gets really tiring. And since when did you start keeping personal stats of every gk's season.

Edited by ATuck

I'm gunna have to agree with ATuck. Frasaves, you are a very good keeper, i play for BA and played against you last year, you are very good, however, White is very very good as well. You are both great keepers, and i am not going to make a call on who is the better keeper, bc ya'll both have your strengths and your weaknesses. However, the topic is titled Chris White, so i will talk about him for a minute, i have seen him play a few times, and he is one of the most athletic keepers in the state, i will give him that, however i dont know if he is "the best" in the state, but he is very good, and CPA will be a good team once they get him back.

blah blah blah, my post wasn't mean, i was just saying. i looked up his team, not him cuz i wanted to see what their final record was last season. i just happened to see that their goals scored to goals against was low, so i made my post, it's my opinion just like these are all your opinions, so just skip mine when u see them if it's that big of a deal, i just didn't think 21/24 goals to goals against was very good for someone who is supposed to be the best in the state. Plus CPA is my rival, so i thnk im half way allowed to see what their doing, if im wrong then we shouldn't even have this website.