CHRIS WHITE

Guest doubledouble101

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i dont need anybody on my side, this is my oppinion, but numbers dont lie...

Numbers do lie acually.... We had a losing record last year, but had in my opinion of the best keepers in the state in Tyler Trew.... so Frasaves, just because his team isnt winning doesnt mean that White is no good, he's a very good keeper, i have played against him before, he just does not have the supporting cast that you have at FRA. FRA is a great team, and you are a great keeper, but you have to look at the supporting casts, you have 10 other guys that can play, CPA has about 5 othe quality players, its not White's fault they arent putting in the goals... but good luck to both white and CPA and Frasaves and FRA this year, and Frasaves we will see you on may 6th

I agree, he is not the best in the state, it's hard to say who the best keeper in the state is, there a bunch of good ones. I will give him credit that he is one of the most athletic keepers i have seen, however that does not neccesarily make him the best. There are a bunch of good keepers in the state, in the midstate theres Walton from BGA, who people dont talk about a lot, but i think he is very solid, and then theres you and McWatters from Father Ryan is going to be good, he didnt play varsity last year, but he's a great keeper, he starts for the Rangers Select team and they are probally the best in the state, also i have to stand up for my keeper, Corbin Walker, he did a great job in the preseason and played overseas 2 summers ago and as a sophomore is finally getting to be #1 now that Trew is gone. However i am not a keeper so therefor i shouldnt really be comparing keepers like i should field players, but the topic was out there, so i had to speak on it.