anyone interested in playing 14-15u b-ball

I TURN 15 IN JULY AND I CAN PLAY A LITTLE SO CONTACT ME IF YOUR INTERESTED 5'10 PG/SG 145LBS DESCENT RANGE BUT CONSISTENT GOOD SOLID D AND CAN GET IN THE LANE AND CREATE 4 MY TEAM MATES OR MYSELF BOUT A 37INCH VERTICAL AND REALLY JUST LOVE AND ENJOY PLAYIN THE GAME SO CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED OR IF YA GOT ANY QUESTIONS. TAIRJENKINS10@AOL.COM

Edited by The Future#10

I am 15 ,i live in O.S and i would like to play aau. im not the best eva but i think i might could help. ive got a great 3-point shot . if you are intrested at all email me at hollistercoman22@aol.com... i might have some friends that might be intresred to if you are intrested in them 2.

were thinking of the hawks the coach is Jerry Pettyjohn mostly our players are coming out of oliver spring heritage we had 2 from fulton and alcoa but havent herd from them in a while we got one very special player his name is joe sexton he played at lenoir city he wasnt that good in the season but hes really good now he said he didnt get along with his coach or somthing i tried him against some of my players and he just dominated them made them look like little kids