NCAA'S

reftn

This is rough, but since I have access....

Simpson has won two. His first was very matter of fact tech fall. The second was very close. He took a scratch just outside and under his right eye, dont know if it effected the remainder of the match, he wins 4-3. At this level, get the "W" and advance. Faces the number two seed Friday morning.

Matt Keller won his first match. With sixteen seconds, he was down two points and was in defensive position. Typical Keller style, do what it takes, Escape and Takedown at the buzzer, Matt wins.

In his second match, he was totally in control. Up 10-2, he got head thrown and pinned. He must be sick about that. Reset goals and go for THIRD. Its a long, tough row to hoe but Keller can do it.

Rusty Blackmon won his first one. Close match, but if you remember the draping Blackmon from Bradley, he appeared to be sliding off the hip of his opponent, catches his head and leg on the way down, near cradle PIN! His second match didnt go as well against a more seasoned wrestler.

Darren McKnight lost his first one and I didnt see his consy match.

Okeefe? 125 UTC, got a bye, lost then beat a Michigan kid in the consolations.

All I can remember right now.

reftn

This is rough, but since I have access....

Simpson has won two. His first was very matter of fact tech fall. The second was very close. He took a scratch just outside and under his right eye, dont know if it effected the remainder of the match, he wins 4-3. At this level, get the "W" and advance. Faces the number two seed Friday morning.

Matt Keller won his first match. With sixteen seconds, he was down two points and was in defensive position. Typical Keller style, do what it takes, Escape and Takedown at the buzzer, Matt wins.

In his second match, he was totally in control. Up 10-2, he got head thrown and pinned. He must be sick about that. Reset goals and go for THIRD. Its a long, tough row to hoe but Keller can do it.

Rusty Blackmon won his first one. Close match, but if you remember the draping Blackmon from Bradley, he appeared to be sliding off the hip of his opponent, catches his head and leg on the way down, near cradle PIN! His second match didnt go as well against a more seasoned wrestler.

Darren McKnight lost his first one and I didnt see his consy match.

Okeefe? 125 UTC, got a bye, lost then beat a Michigan kid in the consolations.

All I can remember right now.

reftn

Thanks for the udate. Please do this again tonight.